|Known for||Appearing as a contestant on the show 'Bigg Boss (Malayalam season 4)'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-32-36|
|Debut||Reality Show: Bigg Boss (Malayalam season 4) (2022)
|Date of Birth||23 April 1996 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Mukkam, Kozhikode, Kerala|
|School||She studied at a convent school in Kozhikode, Kerala.|
|Religious views||On her Facebook account, she has mentioned her religious views as- I am a "Human" and "Humanity" is my religion. Jasmine M Moosa - Facebook|
|Tattoo(s)||She has three tattoos on her left hand.
|Relationships & More|
|Sexual Orientation||Lesbian Humans of Bombay - Facebook|
|Marital Status||Divorced (twice)|
|Husband/Spouse||• Chekan (first husband)
• Balal (second husband)
|Bike Collection||She owns a Royal Enfield Bullet.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jasmine M Moosa
- Jasmine M Moosa is an Indian level-three fitness trainer who is known for being a contestant on the show ‘Bigg Boss (Malayalam season 4).’
- She was born in a conservative Muslim family.
- When she was in class tenth, many of her friends got married at a young age, but she never wanted to marry so early.
- When she was seventeen years old, one day she returned from school and saw some people in her house. Her mother asked her to serve them tea. Later, she realized that they had come to see her for marriage. Within one week, she got engaged to the man and she met her husband for the first time on the day of her wedding. In an interview, she revealed that on her wedding night her husband tried to pin her down and force himself on her. She screamed at that time but no one came to help her. After a few months of marriage, she realized that her husband was autistic. She suggested divorce to her parents and in-laws and they agreed, but they always thought of her as a burden and people in her locality started tagging her as the ‘divorced girl.’
- After her first divorce, her parents got her married again, but this time she told her father that she wanted to know her husband better. When she met the man, she told him about her first divorce and he did not have any problem with that. She got married to him, but on her wedding night, she found out that her husband was a cocaine addict. As soon as he came into the room, he slapped her, chained her and raped her again and again. He even told her not to tell anyone about this. After a few months, she found out that she was pregnant. When she told her husband about the pregnancy, he kicked her in the stomach, she started bleeding due to which she had to undergo surgery. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
The doctors said that the tube of the uterus had been ruptured and that I would have to undergo surgery to avoid blood loss and to keep the baby alive. I got the surgery, but at five weeks, I lost my baby and soon after, my husband called me to file for a divorce. I was completely dead inside to process any of it. But I had decided that I wouldn’t let him get away with what he had done.”
- After returning from the hospital, her husband filed for a divorce. She divorced him and also filed an FIR for domestic abuse against him. She showed the proof in front of the police and they arrested her husband.
- After the divorce from her second marriage, she decided to go to another country, but her parents were against this, and they even burnt her passport and other documents. She decided to leave her house and start a new life and somehow she managed to go to Kochin and found a job for her survival. She started working as a receptionist in a gym. At this time, she started making herself physically and mentally healthy. She decided to become a personal trainer and pursued a professional course as a personal trainer in Bengaluru. She used to work at McDonald’s to pay her rent in Bangalore. After she became a certified fitness trainer, she started working at Gravity Fitness, Kerala.
- While she was staying in Bangalore, she used to work out regularly. Once, she shared a transformation video on social media after which she got a lot of recognition.
- In an interview, she talked about the importance of fitness and travelling in her life and how much happiness she gets after working out. She said,
To keep my mental health good, I primarily work out. It helps me in many ways, it makes me happy and gives me mental peace. I feel energetic after doing it. Another thing I do is travel. Travel is some kind of drug to me. Earlier, I had never traveled. But, now I love doing it. It makes me meet new people, create new experiences, and feel better. Jasmine also recommends fitness for everybody because to her, it is much more than just looking good in front of the mirror. It gives you confidence, makes your mental health better, and you feel good about yourself. And, of course, you get health benefits. Taking care of yourself is the key, be it at home or the gym.”
- In 2022, she appeared as a contestant on the show ‘Bigg Boss (Malayalam season 4).’ In her introduction video, she introduced her girlfriend and her dog as her family.
- In an interview, she gave motivation to people who suffer through the same things that she went through and said,
No one is going to save you. You’ll have to save yourself. I always tried to play the victim, I never fought for myself. There will be people telling you, you can do nothing or you will be ending up in a brothel. My mom said you’ll end up in the brothel. And, I was worried too. Worried to leave behind everything. But, here I am now. People will always be pulling you down, and will not help you at any cost, but start. You will have to start. I don’t say you’ll be at a good place, but stand up for yourself and in the end, at least you’ll have that pleasure. You will know you stood up for yourself.”
- She is an avid dog lover and often posts pictures of them on social media.
- She is a fitness freak and often posts pictures of her workout on social media.
- She is often spotted smoking on various occasions.