Age: 31 Years
Hometown: Reigate, Surrey, England
Wife: Elle Winter
|Full Name||Jason Jonathan Roy|
|Profession||England Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|International Debut||Test- N/A
ODI- 8 May 2015 vs Ireland in Dublin
T20- 7 September 2014 vs India in Birmingham
|Jersey Number||#67 (England)
#67 (IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||England, Surrey, Chittagong Kings, Sydney Thunder|
|Nature on field||Aggressive
|Likes to play against||Australia
|Favourite Shot||Pull shot|
|Records (main ones)||• 1st Surrey batsman to score a century (101 from only 57 balls) in Twenty20 cricket.
• In the 2014 Natwest T20 Blast, he scored 677 runs with an average of 48.35 with 5 half-centuries.
|Career Turning Point||Selection in the T20I against India in September 2014 after scoring 677 runs in 2014 Natwest T20 blast.|
|Date of Birth||21 July 1990|
|Age (as of 2021)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Durban, South Africa|
|Hometown||Reigate, Surrey, England|
|Family||Father- Craig Roy (Account Director)
Mother- Name Not Known
Sister- Kristan Roy (Younger)
|Hobbies||Playing Golf and Surfing|
|Controversies||He was fined in a do-or-die 2016 World T20 match against Sri Lanka in Delhi for swearing and trowing his bat and helmet after he was given out lbw.|
|Cricketer||Batsman: Brian Lara, Jacques Kallis and Ricky Ponting, Hashim Amla, Kevin Pietersen and Kumar Sangakkara
Bowler: Dale Steyn
|Actor||Leonardo DiCaprio and Will Smith|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Marriage Date||7 October 2017|
|Wife||Elle Moore (aka Elle Winter)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jason Roy
- Does Jason Roy smoke?: No
- Does Jason Roy drink alcohol?: Yes
- Roy is a South African by origin.
- His family migrated from South Africa when he was 10 years old.
- He once donated his Debut England T20 t-shirt for the Stem Cell Foundation.
- In 2008, he gave an A-level exam in Sports Science and Business and was getting a seat at St. Mary’s University College, but he chose cricket over it.