|Real name/Full name||Jay Vijay Singh SachanJayvijay Sachan|
|Profession||• Standup Comedian
• Mimicry Artist
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- kg
in pounds- lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 18 Inches
|Debut||TV: India's Got Talent Season 5 (2014)
Film: Pagalpanti (2019)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||In 2017, he won Achiever Awards by Dainik Jagaran
|Date of Birth||18 January 1987 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Hamirpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Highschool||S.V.M Inter College, Hamirpur|
|College/University||• Bundelkhand University
• Amity University, Noida
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor's degree in Political Science and Government (2007)
• Master of European Politics and Policies (2007)
• Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (2009) Jayvijay Sachan - LinkedIn
|Religion||Hinduism Jayvijay Sachan - Instagram|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Facebook - Jaivijay Sachan|
|Hobbies||Doing voice overs, travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||In an interview with a media house, Jaivijay Sachan shared about her ex-girlfriend and said that he used to date a girl during his college days; however, when he later proposed to her for marriage she turned him down because of his poor financial condition. Dainik Bhaskar|
|Parents||Father- Randheer Sachan (Businessman in Hamirpur, Bundelkhand)
Mother- Sangeeta Sachan (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Digvijay Sachan (Ophthalmologist) (In 2017, Digvijay Sachan passed away in a road accident)
Sister- Alka Niranjan
|Food||Samosa, Chole Bhature, Jalebi|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jayvijay Sachan
- Jayvijay Sachan is an Indian Stand Up Comedian and mimicry artist. In July 2022, he made his appearance on Sony Tv’s stand-up comedy series India’s Laughter Champion.
- Inclined towards mimicry since childhood, he had a habit of copying different actors. According to Jayvijay, initially, his parents were sceptical about his passion for pursuing a mimicry artist career; however, after seeing his accomplishments, they were happy about his decision.
- He started his career in stand-up comedy when he was in college. During his college days, he earned acclaim for his comedic performances at IIT Kanpur and Amity University, Lucknow. He also became a winner in Lucknow Mahotsav, an Indian art & culture program for three successive years. Jayvijay Sachan – Facebook
- In 2009, he started working as a radio show host in Radio City Lucknow. Next, in 2011, he worked in the position of broadcast producer in The Essel Groups, Noida.
- Subsequently, in October 2011, he started working as a News Anchor in Raftaar Time news and worked in the news organisation till March 2013. In April 2013, he joined Global News Network and worked there till October 2013. Then, in October 2013, he joined Janta TV as its news anchor and worked with the news channel till Jan 2014.
- In 2014, he made his television debut with a Colors TV reality show India’s Got Talent Season 5. In the reality show, he was the only stand-up comedian to enter the quarter-finals.
- Subsequently, he appeared in various reality comedy shows like The Great Indian Family Drama (2015), India’s Digital Superstar (2015), and Saal Baawal (2016).
- In an interview with a media house, Jaivijay Sachan recalled an incident and revealed that he received the news of his brother’s death while he was performing in a comedy show. He quoted,
That day in my life was also very strange, when I was in Mumbai and my show was about to happen. At that time the news came that my brother had died. At that time the brain stopped working, I could not understand what to do, but I performed on stage with courage.”
- In 2016, he appeared in Zee TV’s comedy show Yaaron Ki Baarat. In the TV show, he mimicked Shah Rukh Khan in front of Shah Rukh himself. This mimic act earned him accolades in the show and Shah Rukh Khan appreciated his talent by remarking that Jayvijay can deliver his dialogues even better than Shah Rukh himself. In an interview, Jaivijay talked about this and said,
I travel a lot. When people come to me and say, “ Bhai kamaal kaam Karte ho” or “ tumhare jaisa aur Koi nahi”, I feel a boost in my confidence. Whether it has been Shahrukh sir appreciating my talent or any other person, I have always felt really grateful and motivated through it.”
- In 2018, Jaivijay Singh was featured in a spoof video titled “If Your Boss Behaved like Shah Rukh Khan” on YouTube.
- In July 2022, he participated in the Sony Television show India’s Laughter Champion. In an interview, Archana Puran Singh who was one of the hosts of the reality show India’s Laughter Champion appreciated Jaivijay Sachan’s talent and said,
Every mimicry act does not have comedy and every comedy cannot have mimicry but today, I witnessed a brilliant combination of both mimicry and comedy. People think mimicry is easy but, there is a lot that goes behind it. There is a script requirement and a technique that is involved… it was mind-blowing! I will honestly say that this is one of the finest acts, not because of just mimicry. And the way you mimicked Pankaj Tripathi, brilliant! He is my neighbor and I would ask him to watch this act for sure.”
- According to Jaivijay Sachan, he has mimicked more than 200 voices.