|Real Name||Satya Prakash Srivastava|
|Nickname||Gajodhar, Raju Bhaiya|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||25 December 1963|
|Age (as in 2016)||53 Years|
|Birth Place||Kanpur, UP, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film Debut- 1988 (Tezaab)|
|Family||Father- Ramesh Chandra Srivastava
Mother- Saraswati Srivastava
Brother- Deepu Srivastava
|Controversies||Once Raju Srivastav made Machchar Chalisa on which he was targeted by Hindu hardliners that this act is a humiliation of Hanuman, a Hindu deity.|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son- Aayushmaan Srivastav
Daughter- Antra Srivastav
|Salary||4-5 Lakh INR/Act|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raju Srivastav
- Does Raju Srivastav smoke?: Not Known
- Does Raju Srivastav drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Raju’s Father Ramesh Chandra Srivastava was called Balai Kaka because he was a poet.
- Raju Srivastav is from Kanpur but to work in Bollywood, he came to Mumbai.
- Later Raju played many small roles in many Bollywood films like Maine Pyaar Kiya, Baazigar, Aamdani Atthani Kharcha Rupaiyaa, Big Brother, Bombay to Goa and many others.
- Raju achieved his biggest success from The Great Indian Laughter Challenge, a stand-up comedy show, in which he was second runner-up. He also portrayed small roles in other TV serials such as Shaktimaan, Big Boss, Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala, Comedy Circus, Comedy Nights with Kapil and many others.
- Raju’s one of the most famous characters was Gajodhar. Actually, Gajodhar was a barber in Raju’s Nanihaal and Raju used to get his hair cut by him.
- When Raju came to Mumbai, he got his first recognition by mimicking Amitabh Bachchan.
- Former UP chief minister Akhilesh Yadav fielded him from Kanpur in the 2014 Lok Sabha election. However later on 11 March 2014, he returned the ticket, saying he was not getting enough support from the local units of the party. Later he joined Bhartiya Janta Party on 19 March 2014.
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi nominated him to be part of the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. Since then he has been promoting cleanliness across Indian societies.
- Raju Srivastav once received many threatening calls from Pakistan warning him not to crack jokes on underworld don Dawood Ibrahim.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)