|Real Name||Archana Puran Singh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||26 September 1962|
|Age (as in 2017)||55 Years|
|Birth Place||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|School||Convent School, Dehradun|
|College||Delhi University, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation in English|
|Debut||Film Debut: Jalwa (1987)
TV Debut: Karamchand (1985)
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother(s)- Sandeep & 1 more
Sister- 1 (Name Not Known)
|Address||Madh Island, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Travelling and reading|
|Favourite Food||Spaghetti in cream sauce with spinach, Alli Olio pasta|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Aamir Khan and Naseeruddin Shah|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Singer||Alka Yagnik|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: The Perfect Girl and Gulabi
Hollywood: Home Alone
|Favourite TV Shows||Friends and Bigg Boss|
|Favourite Musician||Sonu Nigan andJustin Timberlake|
|Favourite Books||The Suswa Saga by Pradeep Singh, Follow the Arrow, Feng Shui Your Life by Dimple Luniya|
|Favourite Restaurant||Singh Saab, Asilo in Mumbai
Arabian Nites, Cafe Bruno in UK
The Royal Munkey in New York
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Parmeet Sethi (Actor & Director)|
|Husband||Parmeet Sethi, Actor & Director (1992-present)
|Marriage Date||30 June 1992|
Son- Aaryamann Sethi and Ayushmaan Sethi
|Salary (approx.)||3 crore/season (INR)
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Archana Puran Singh
- Does Archana Puran Singh smoke?: No
- Does Archana Puran Singh drink alcohol?: Yes
- Archana came to Mumbai from Delhi in the early 1980s to try her luck in modelling, but by chance she got a chance to do a TV serial.
- She made her first Bollywood appearance in the film Nikaah (1982) as Salesgirl.
- She got her breakthrough with the film Jalwa (1987).
- She played the role of ghost in many episodes of Zee Horror Show in the early 90s.
- Archana had a failed marriage before she met Parmeet, and even decided not to get married again. But after she met Parmeet, her point of view towards men changed.
- Though, she hate dancing, she participated in Nach Baliye 1 (2005) with her husband, Parmeet Sethi.
- The couple also hosted Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 1 (2006).
- From 2007 to 2014, she co-judged Sony TV’s Comedy Circus for a non-stop 18 seasons.
- She is a big time supporter of Anna Hazare and AAP Party.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)