Marital Status: Married
|Other name||Jitu Shivhare|
|Famous Role||Gadha Prasad for Chidiya Ghar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet & inches- 5' 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 95 kg
in pounds- 205 lbs
|Debut||TV: Chidiya Ghar
|Birthplace||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Catering Nettv4U|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) YouTube|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2012: Sab Ke Anokhe Award for Sab se Anokha Kirdar
2011: Indian Telly Award for Best Actor in a Comic Role
2011: Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Award for Favorite Actor - TV
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||13 July 2016|
|Wife/Spouse||Shweta Jaiswal (Banker)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jeetu Shivhare
- Jeetu Shivhare is an Indian actor who is known for his role ‘Gadha Prasad’ in the popular Indian television show Chidiya Ghar on SAB TV. He is also seen in the show ‘Jijaji Chhat Per Hain.’
- He grew up in a middle-class family in Agra where he actively participated in various theatrical plays.
- Initially, he was sceptical about playing the role of Gadha Prasaad in Chidiya Ghar; however, only after a few episodes, he became a household name.
- Jeetu Shivhare has acted in various Bollywood movies such as C Kkompany in the year 2008, Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge in 2010, and social drama film, Uvaa.
- Jeetu is one of the leads of the show and shoots for long hours which made him feel sick and was rumoured to leave the show because of his health conditions. But soon after getting well, he was back on the set.
- Jeetu is an ardent follower of Lord Hanuman, and he believes that this Hindu god has helped him in recovering from his illnesses.
- Jeetu is more declined to work in television than in movies. In some interviews he said, he would not leave his television journey for movies until the movie doesn’t affect his television career.
- Jeetu Shivhare is known to support Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He was seen supporting the demonetization act passed in 2016.