|Real Name||Tulip Joshi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Date of Birth||11 September 1979|
|Age (as in 2018)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai, India|
|College||Vivek College, Mumbai, India|
|Debut||Film: Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai (2002)
TV: Airlines (2014)
|Family||Father- Kishore Joshi
Mother- Zabel Joshi
Brother- Not Known
Sisters- Monalisa Bedi, Selphi Joshi
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Travelling, Listening to Music, Writing|
|Favourite Food||Moong Daal Khichdi|
|Favourite Actors||Saif Ali Khan, Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Catherine Zeta Jones|
|Favourite Destinations||Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Italy, California|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Captain Vinod Nair (Ex-Armyman, Author, Motivational Speaker, Businessman)|
|Husband/Spouse||Captain Vinod Nair (Ex-Armyman, Author, Motivational Speaker, Businessman)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tulip Joshi
- Does Tulip Joshi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Tulip Joshi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Tulip Joshi had never thought of becoming an actress but anyhow ended up in participating in ‘Femina Miss India’ in 2000. Although she did not win the contest, she received many offers for modelling and TV commercials.
- Tulip Joshi was always into sports and wanted to make her career in the same field.
- She was featured in the tribute music video ‘Tere Bin Nahi Lagda Dil Mera Dholna’.
- Tulip Joshi is friends with director Aditya Chopra‘s ex-wife. Yash Chopra noticed her in Aditya Chopra’s wedding and offered her ‘Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai’.
- Her father is of Gujarati and mother is of Armenian ethnicity. She was not good at Hindi, but she learned Hindi along with Punjabi, Telugu, and Tamil to work in movies. She has got an immense interest in learning foreign languages as well.
- Tulip Joshi has got a unique name according to Hindi film Industry. So, she changed her name to Sanjana for her first film. But later, she started doing work with her real name as it suited her the best.
- She has got a slip disc problem in her back, due to which, she had to stay in bed for months. During her illness she developed an interest in writing.
- She was critically acclaimed for her performance in ‘Matrubhoomi: A Nation Without Women’. The movie was awarded more than ten awards at several film festivals.
- Tulip Joshi got nominated for the ‘Superstar of Tomorrow Stardust awards’ (2005).
- She won the title of ‘Most Inspirational Woman of Maharashtra’ award in 2017.
- She played a suicide bomber in movie ‘Dhokha’ and was praised by the audience for her acting in the film.
- Although she is not a fitness freak, she does yoga and meditation for her good health.
- Tulip Joshi is also an entrepreneur and serves her husband’s multi-crore ‘Kimmaya Consulting Pvt. Ltd.’ as the director of the company.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡