Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 30 Years
Hometown: San Mateo
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jenny Nicholson
- Jenny Nicholson is an American content creator who popular for making videos on 90’s pop-culture topics, and reviewing various films, cartoon-series, fictional characters, and theme parks on her self-titled YouTube channel.
- In 2011, Jenny started her YouTube channel “SherclopPones,” featuring the abridged series titled Friendship is Witchcraft, which is the comical redubbing of the Canadian-American animated series My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (2010). Later, due to the claims of copyright infringement, Friendship Is Witchcraft was taken down from YouTube.
- In 2016, she gained popularity with the video titled “Suicide Squad Sales Pitch,” uploaded on her self-titled YouTube channel. “Suicide Squad Sales Pitch” is a sarcastic review of the American superhero film Suicide Squad (2016). In the video, she simultaneously plays the person proposing to send a gang of villains to fight crime, and the individual who can apparently approve this plan.
- Being a huge fan of the Star Wars film series, she participated in Star Wars Movie Trivia Schmoedown Championship (2017).
- In April 2018, she came into the limelight with her YouTube video titled “The Biggest Plot Hole in The Last Jedi” in which she talks about a major error in the storyline that she discovered in the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2016). Nicholson also started an online petition demanding the rectification of the error in the following Star War film.
- Later, in the same year, she appeared as a host in the show ‘Millennial Falcon,’ which premiered on ScreenJunkies, a YouTube channel owned and operated by Fandom.
- Apart from being a YouTuber, she is also a live streamer of the video game “Sonic Adventure” on Twitch.
- She owns a self-titled website with a paid subscription service that features bonus videos, other than her YouTube video, for members.
- In her Youtube video “SPIDERQUEST: Quest for the Man-Sized Spider,” she revealed that she is a spider-aficionado. During her childhood days, her favorite stuffed animal was a spider named “Spidey.”
- Due to her love for spiders, as a kid, she wanted to pursue a career in entomology i.e., the study of insects. She abandoned the idea of becoming an entomologist after visiting The California Academy of Sciences and discovering an entire entomology wing with dead spiders.
- She shoots her YouTube videos in her room, which is covered with numerous stuffed animals and other nostalgic pop-culture items.