Age: 28 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Other name||Triggered Insaan Instagram - Nischay Malhan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 1”
|Award||Roast Master Creator of the Year Award (2023)
|Date of Birth||14 November 1995 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||28 Years|
|School||Lancer's Convent School, Delhi|
|College/University||Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech in Computer Science from Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi Facebook - Nischay Malhan|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Vinay Malhan (business)
Mother- Dimple Malhan (YouTuber)
|Siblings||Brother- Abhishek Malhan (YouTuber)
Sister- Prerna Malhan (YouTuber)
|Actors||Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan|
|Football Player||Cristiano Ronaldo|
|Films||Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. (2003), 3 Idiots (2009)|
|Car Collection||Jaguar F-Pace car
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nischay Malhan
- Nischay Malhan is an Indian YouTuber and gamer. He is known for his reaction videos, roast videos, and game-streaming videos, that he posts on his various YouTube channels.
- He created his first YouTube channel ‘Nischay Malhan’ in 2012, where he uploads videos related to computer programming concepts that he learned in his college days. On the channel, he has more than 1.8 M subscribers. Some of the videos that he has uploaded on the channel are ‘Path Planning using Quad Tree Decomposition,’ ‘TF IDF Rank Based Search Engine,’ ‘Algorithm + Code in Java,’ and ‘Image Sharpening using Laplacian Filter.’
- In July 2014, Malhan created his second YouTube channel named ‘Triggered Insaan.’ On the channel, he started posting reaction videos, roast videos, and funny vlogs. Soon he started getting numerous views on his videos and became popular by the name ‘Triggered Insaan.’ In June 2017, he posted his first video titled ‘Modi Ji’s Mann ki Baat on Dhinchak Pooja’ on the channel. The video gained more than 3 M views within a few days.
- In November 2017, he created his third YouTube channel ‘Live Insaan,’ where he started posting game-streaming videos with funny commentary and guesses challenge videos. His first video on the channel was ‘PAN Only Challenge PUBG Mobile (custom mode),’ which has more than 1.7 M views.
- In 2021, he appeared in season 2 of the web series ‘The Office Canteen,’ which streamed on the YouTube channel Be YouNick.
- In the same year, he appeared in the music video ‘Dhindora,’ featuring Bhuvan Bam, Zakir Khan, CarryMinati, Ashish Chanchlani, Harsh Beniwal, and Tanmay Bhat. The song was sung by popular singer Kailash Kher.
- In 2022, he appeared in India’s first gaming entertainment show ‘Playground,’ as a judge along with CarryMinati (Ajey Nagar), Soul Mortal (Naman Mathur), and ScoutOP (Tanmay Singh). The show premiered on Amazon miniTV.
- He, along with his younger brother, Abhishek Malhan, made a guest appearance on the talk show ‘The Thugesh Show,’ on YouTube in 2023.
- Nischay Malhan was featured in the music video of the song ‘Tum Mere 2’ in 2023. The song was sung by his younger brother Abhishek Malhan.
- In an interview, he talked about his addiction to the video game named ‘DOTA 2’ and said,
I am addicted to that game to the point that I can’t sleep unless I play 5 to 6 matches in DOTA 2.”
- He has been appointed as the brand for Intel Gaming and Team Vitality India.
- To become a full-time YouTuber, Nischay Malhan quit his engineering job that he got through college placement.
- Apart from his videos, he is also known for his philanthropic activities. He did a 24-hour live stream in August 2020 to raise funds for flood-affected areas in Bihar and Assam.
- He has more than 6.7 M followers on Instagram, 1.6 M on Facebook, and 414.9 K on Twitter.