|Famous For||Being the fiancé of Duncan Laurence|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth||February 17|
|Age (as of 2021)||Not known|
|Birthplace||Chicago, Illinois, US|
|Hometown||Chicago, Illinois, US|
|College/University||University of Valley Forge, Phoenixville, Pennsylvania|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (2013) Harri - Jordan Garfield|
|Tattoo(s)||Jordon Garfield has five tattoos on both his hands.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names not known
|Siblings||Brother- Luke Garfield
Sister(s)- Logan Mooney & Caitlynn Larive
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jordan Garfield
- Jordan Garfield is an American songwriter who is famous for being the fiance of Dutch singer-songwriter Duncan Laurence.
- From the age of sixteen until he set his foot in the music industry, he worked in the restaurant industry. In 2012-2014, he was employed as a food runner at Butcher and Singer, Walnut Street, Philadelphia. In 2015-2016, Jordon worked at Chin Chin West Hollywood, California, as a waiter.
- In Stockholm, Jordon met Duncan with whom he later began producing music. His first work with Duncan was as a backing vocalist in the song ‘Beautiful’ from his first EP ‘Worlds on Fire’ (2020).
- Jordon wrote four songs for ‘Small Town Boy’ (2020), the first studio album of Duncan Laurence. The songs were Sleeping on the Phone, Figure it Out, Last Night, and Umbrella.
- In the album, he was also a backing vocalist in the track produced the song ‘Between Good and Goodbye’ and produced the track ‘Figure it Out.’
- Jordon and Duncan began dating each other in early 2020 and made their relationship public in May 2020. In October 2020, Jordon and Duncan uploaded an Instastory, declaring their engagement. In his Instastory, Jordan wrote,
To those of you who I haven’t spoken with recently, I am the luckiest man in the world. I asked @itsducanlaurence to marry me and he said yes. I have never been so happy in my life. I’m going to marry a kind, smark, genuine, talented, and handsome man. I’m also marrying my best friend.”
- As of 2021, Jordon is living with Duncan Laurence at his apartment in Laren, Noord-Holland, Netherlands.
- Jordon has two pet cats named Stevie and Kurt. He often posts pictures with his cats on his social media accounts.