|Real Name||Jugjeet Singh Bhavnani|
|Famous For||Being the father of the Bollywood star, Ranveer Singh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 190 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2018)||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Religion||Sikhism Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son- Ranveer Singh (Actor)
Daughter- Ritika Bhavnani
|Parents||Father- Sunder Singh Bhavnani (Architect, Engineer)
Mother- Chand Burke (Actress)
Sister- Tonia Singh
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹1000 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jugjeet Singh Bhavnani
- Jugjeet’s mother was an actress who made her debut in Maheshwari Productions’ Kahan Gaye (1946). She was known as ‘the Dancing Lily of Punjab.’
- His father was an architect and an engineer and was in the construction business. His father headed a company named Gambs Construction Co.
- His maternal uncle, S. M. Burke was an Indian Civil Service official (I.C.S).
- During partition, his parents moved from Karachi to Mumbai.
- He married Anju when he was just 22 years old.
- Jugjeet takes care of Ranveer’s finances.
References/Sources: [ + ]
|1.||↑||Times of India|