|Real Name||Jugjeet Singh Bhavnani|
|Famous For||Being the father of the Bollywood star, Ranveer Singh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 190 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2018)||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Religion||Sikhism Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son- Ranveer Singh (Actor)
Daughter- Ritika Bhavnani
|Parents||Father- Sunder Singh Bhavnani (Architect, Engineer)
Mother- Chand Burke (Actress)
Sister- Tonia Singh
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹1000 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jugjeet Singh Bhavnani
- Jugjeet’s mother was an actress who made her debut in Maheshwari Productions’ Kahan Gaye (1946). She was known as ‘the Dancing Lily of Punjab.’
- His father was an architect and an engineer and was in the construction business. His father headed a company named Gambs Construction Co.
- His maternal uncle, S. M. Burke, I.C.S, was a Minister to the Scandinavian countries for Pakistan.
- During partition, his parents moved from Karachi to Mumbai. The partition took a toll on his mother’s career.
- He married Anju when he was just 22 years old.
- Jugjeet takes care of Ranveer’s finances. In an interview, Ranveer suggested that he doesn’t know money. He takes care of the work and his father, Jugjeet takes care of the money.
References/Sources: [ + ]
|1.||↑||Times of India|