|Real Name||Anju Bhavnani|
|Famous For||Being the mother of the famous Bollywood Actor, Ranveer Singh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 190 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2018)||Not Known|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|College/University||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Religion||Sikhism Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Jugjeet Singh Bhavnani (Businessman)
|Children||Son- Ranveer Singh (Actor)
Daughter- Ritika Bhavnani
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anju Bhavnani
- She got married to Jugjeet Singh Bhavnani at a very young age.
- The couple has a daughter, Ritika Bhavnani and a son, Ranveer Singh, who is one of the biggest actors in the Bollywood.
- She is a homemaker and mostly stays in the shadows of the camera.
- She is very close to her son, Ranveer. She also dislikes the films where he dies in the end. After the release of Bajirao Mastani, Ranveer in an interview said that she hopes that Ranveer does a film with Deepika Padukone where he doesn’t die and ends the film with the ‘Happily Ever After.’
- In an interview, she said that Ranveer, in his childhood used to perform in front of the mirror and would always look for attention.
References/Sources: [ + ]
|1.||↑||Times of India|