Anju Bhavnani (Ranveer Singh’s Mother) Age, Husband, Family, Children, Biography & More
|Real Name||Anju Bhavnani|
|Famous For||Being the mother of the famous Bollywood Actor, Ranveer Singh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 190 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|College/University||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Religion||Sikhism Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Jugjeet Singh Bhavnani (Businessman)
|Children||Son- Ranveer Singh (Actor)
Daughter- Ritika Bhavnani
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anju Bhavnani
- She got married to Jugjeet Singh Bhavnani at a very young age.
- The couple has a daughter, Ritika Bhavnani and a son, Ranveer Singh, who is one of the biggest actors in the Bollywood.
- She is a homemaker and mostly stays away from all the camera attention.
- She is very close to her son, Ranveer. She also dislikes the films where he dies in the end and in an interview, Ranveer said that his mother had a wish that he should do a film along with Deepika Padukone in which he doesn’t die in the end.
- In an interview, she said that Ranveer, in his childhood used to perform in front of the mirror and would always look for attention.
|↑1||Times of India|