Divyansh Kacholia Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Known for||Being the winner of India’s Got Talent 9 along with Manuraj Singh Rajput|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 193 cm
in meters- 1.93 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 4”
|Debut||TV Reality Show: Dil Hai Hindustani (season 2)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• February 2020: Distinguished Alumni - Issued by Delhi College of Art and Commerce
• September 2018: Finalist Dil Hai Hindustani 2 - Issued by Star Plus
• December 2016: Selected among the TOP 32 beatboxers of India - Issued by Indian Beatbox Community
• March 2016: Beatbox Battle - Issued by Sri Venkateswara College
|Date of Birth||5 March 1997 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||24 Years|
|School||Maheshwari Public School, Jawahar Nagar, Jaipur|
|College/University||Delhi College of Arts & Commerce, University of Delhi|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• 2015: Senior Secondary Education in Commerce stream from Maheshwari Public School, Jawahar Nagar, Jaipur
• 2018: Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) in Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law from Delhi College of Arts and Commerce Divyansh's LinkedIn Account
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Nimisha Verma (rumoured)
Note: According to some sources, he is in a relationship with a girl named Paridhi who was seen cheering for him during the finale of the TV show India's Got Talent (2022).
|Parents||Father- Vinod Kacholia
Mother- Santosh Kacholia
|Siblings||Brother- Rajveer Kacholia
Sister- Ankita Kacholia
Some Lesser Known Facts About Divyansh Kacholia
- Divyansh Kacholia is an Indian beatbox artist. In 2018, he was one of the finalists of the Indian reality show Dil Hai Hindustani Season 2. He often performs stage shows and concerts along with Bollywood singer Sunidhi Chauhan. He was the winner of India’s Got Talent in 2022 in which he was offered by Indian director Rohit Shetty to compose a theme song for his movie Cirkus.
- Divyansh Kacholia started tapping school benches and humming songs in class when he was studying in class eight. In a conversation with a media house, Divyansh stated that he had no idea about beatboxing when he was studying in school. He further added that one of his seniors told him about the beatboxing art. He said,
That day, when I returned home from school, I researched about beatboxing. Since then, there has been no looking back. Though it was a struggle to convince my parents about this art form. However, slowly and gradually, they have understood it.”
- Apart from being a skilled beatboxer, Divyansh Kacholia is a trained volleyball player, who represented his school and college in several national championships.
- Divyansh Kacholia was studying in class eleventh when a Jaipur-based musician heard him singing and beatboxing at a shop, and that musician invited Divyansh Kacholia to perform for his band at a show. According to Divyansh, he received Rs. 100 for performing at that show. In a conversation with a media house, Divyansh Kacholia stated that soon after performing four-five gigs with the same band boosted his confidence in beatboxing.
- Various renowned newspapers and magazines often feature Divyansh Kacholia in their editions.
- When he was studying at Delhi University, Divyansh Kacholia received the opportunity to meet the beatboxer SkillerR, who is a World Beatbox Champion, and she encouraged him to practice beatboxing for around 15-16 hours daily. According to Divyansh, he used to practice beatboxing for one to two hours a day before meeting SkillerR. In one of his media conversations, he said,
It was in Delhi that I happened to meet a pro beatboxer SkillerR who told me that I had a special ability and I just needed to hone my skills. He told me that professional beatboxers practise for around 15-16 hours a day. Main toh hardly 1-2 ghante practise karta tha pehle. Before meeting SkilleR, I was doing beatboxing as a hobby. After meeting him, I decided to pursue it professionally.”
- Divyansh Kacholia is a fitness enthusiast. He regularly works out at the gym and often shares pictures of his workout sessions on various social media platforms.
- Divyansh Kacholia has performed with renowned Indian singers and music composers including Shaan at the Kala Ghoda Arts Festival, and he was a featured artist in ARRived with Shah Rukh Khan and AR Rahman in 2018.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic in India, Divyansh Kacholia was invited to a workshop on Beatboxing at The Dharavi Dream Project, which is India’s only Hip-Hop school and is run by Indian musician AR Rahman. This academy works under the Universal Music production company to teach the students of the academy.
- In an interview with a media house, Divyansh Kacholia advised aspiring beatboxers and musicians that they should keep trying this art form in their own way instead of copying. He said,
My advice is to keep trying. Keep working on your art form, put up content that you are proud of and which is an accurate representation of who you are, instead of falling prey to fads.”
- Divyansh Kacholia is a compassionate animal lover. He often posts pictures of his pet dog on social media.
- In 2022, Divyansh Kacholia participated in the Indian reality show India’s Got Talent, and on the show, he impressed Indian filmmaker Rohit Shetty so much with his beatboxing skills and talent that Rohit Shetty offered Divyansh to compose a theme song for his next movie Cirkus along with his teammate Manuraj and Indian rapper Badshah. Rohit Shetty said,
Right now, this very moment, we have decided something. My next film Cirkus has some songs which are being composed by Badshah. But the background, the theme of Cirkus is not ready yet. So Badshah, Divyansh, and Manuraj, you will create this theme.”
- On 17 April 2022, he was declared the winner of ‘India’s Got Talent’ season 9 along with his teammate Manuraj Singh Rajput. On winning, the duo received a car and a cash prize of Rs 20 lakh.
|↑1||Divyansh's LinkedIn Account|