Age: 37 Years
Wife: Priya Shanker
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kalaiyarasan Arjun
- Kalaiyarasan Arjun is an Indian actor who works in the Tamil film industry. He rose to fame after working in a number of Tamil movies and web series.
- Kalaiyarasan is a self-made actor who belongs to a non-filmy background.
- He worked at the IT company Accenture from 2006 to 2010. There, he met Priya Shanker, who he married later.
- According to Kalaiyarasan, filmmaker Ranjith Balakrishnan helped him shape his acting career and is the reason behind his success.
- In 2008, Arjun worked in a Tamil film titled Arjunan Kadhali but the film never saw the light of day.
- He played cameo roles in the films Attakathi (2012) and Madha Yaanai Koottam (2013).
- In an interview, Kalaiyarasan spoke about his career and said that the film Madras (2014) was his breakthrough into the film industry. The role of Anbu brought him appreciation and he got nominated at several award shows, including, Vijay Awards, Filmfare Awards, and South Indian International Movie Awards, for the best supporting actor.
- In 2019, he worked as a voiceover artist who lent his voice to the character of Singaar Singh, which was originally played by Bollywood actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui in the Tamil film Petta.
- He played the role of Deepan in a 2021 film titled Jagame Thanthiram starring Dhanush, directed by Karthik Subbaraj.
- In 2021, he played the role of Vetriselvan in a Tamil action film titled Sarpatta Parambarai (2021), directed by Ranjith.
- In 2022, he appeared in a Tamil romantic mystery drama film Pettaikaali, which aired on Aha Tamil.
- He appeared in the ZEE5 political thriller television series Sengalam in 2023 in which he played the role of Rayar.
- He worked in the film Charles Enterprises, starring Basil Joseph. The film will release on 5 May 2023.
- Kalaiyarasan Harikrishnan is a fitness enthusiast and often shares his fitness regimen on social media.
- He often smokes cigarettes and consumes alcoholic beverages occasionally.
- He often shares photos of him doing sports activities such as cycling and playing badminton.