|Full Name||Kamlesh Lachham Nagarkoti|
|Profession||Cricketer (Right-arm fast Bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 10 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||U-19- 23 July 2017 against England U-19 at Chesterfield|
|Jersey Number||#5 (India U-19)|
|Records (main ones)||N/A|
|Career Turning Point||His bowling performance in the ICC U-19 World Cup 2018.|
|Date of Birth||28 December 1999|
|Age (as in 2018)||19 Years|
|Birth Place||Barmer, Rajasthan, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Barmer, Rajasthan, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Lachham Singh Nagarkoti (Retired Honorary Captain)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Family & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kamlesh Nagarkoti
- Does Kamlesh Nagarkoti smoke?: No
- Does Kamlesh Nagarkoti drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Kamlesh was born into a middle-class Kumauni Rajput family with an army background.
- His bowling talent was first noticed by Surendra Rathore in the cantonment area in Jaipur at the age of 8. He saw Kamlesh bowling quicker than those older to him, after which he took no time to enroll him at his academy in Jaipur where Nagarkoti outshined in batting, bowling, and fielding.
- He represented Rajasthan at the U14, U16 and the U19 level.
- In February 2017, he made his List A (domestic ODI) debut in the Vijay Hazare Trophy against Mumbai at Chennai, where he was unbeaten at 21 and took a wicket as well.
- Rahul Dravid was so much impressed with the raw pace that he personally monitored him and included him in the U-23 team for the Asia Cup.
- In early 2018, he was invited for trials by IPL team ‘Mumbai Indians’, but at that time he didn’t play any Ranji Trophy match, so he wasn’t eligible for an IPL contract.
- He burst onto the scene during India U-19s match against Australia U-19, where he took 3 wickets and bowled at a consistent pace above 145 kph with a peak pace of 149 kph.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡