Age: 26 Years
Girlfriend: Tatiana Sharpe
Height: 6 Ft
|Full name||Thomas Kevin Curran|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet & inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 78 kg
in pounds- 171 lbs
|International Debut||• ODI- 29 September 2017 v West Indies
• Test- 26 December 2017 v Australia
• T20- 23 June 2017 v South Africa
|Jersey Number||# 59 (England)
# 59 (Delhi Capitals)
|Domestic/State Team||Surrey County Cricket Team|
|Batting Style||Right-Handed Batsmen|
|Bowling Style||Right-Arm Fast-Medium Bowler|
|Date of Birth||12 March 1995 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Cape Town, Cape Province|
|School||• Springvale House, Zimbabwe
• St George's College in Harare, Zimbabwe
• Hilton College, KwaZulu-Natal
• Wellington College, England
|Tattoo(s)||• Bicep Tattoos - Japanese letters tattoed on biceps vertically
• Arrowhead Tattoo - Upward-pointing head of an arrow on the wrist
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Kevin Curran (Cricketer)
Mother- Sarah Curran
• Sam Curran (Cricketer)
• Ben Curran (Cricketer)
|Football Club||Chelsea FC|
|Salary (approx.)||Rs 1 Crore/ per year Cricbuzz|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tom Curran
- Tom Curran is a British international cricketer, who plays the role of bowling all-rounder for the England cricket team. He is also regarded as one for the future by various cricket pundits and enthusiasts.
- Tom Curran has cricket flowing in his blood as he belongs to a family of cricketers. His father, late Kevin Curran, played and coached for the Zimbabwean cricket team. His grandfather also played cricket for the Zimbabwean cricket team.
- Tom Curran is the eldest among his brothers, Ben Curran and Sam Curran, who also play professional cricket for England.
- Tom Curran impressive display at the school level helped him to get into the Surrey second XI side. He put on an extraordinary performance with his ability to bowl at 140 plus kph with swinging deliveries.
- Tom and his brother Sam Curran became the first pair of brothers to represent an England side in a match after 20 years against Sri-Lanka in 2018.
- Tom Curran made his Test debut in the Ashes series in 2017, where he took the prized wicket of Steve Smith and was his first wicket in a Test match for England.
- Tom Curran was named in England squad for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 that England went on to win.
- In the 2018 IPL season, he replaced Mitchell Johnson in the Kolkata Knight Riders team rooster.