|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Debut||TV: Chittod Ki Rani Padmini Ka Jouhar (2009)
Film: Gunday (2014)
|Awards, Honours||• Tathastu Award
• Best Television Actor Award (2012-2013)
• Best Actor Award at All India Short Play Competition Award given by the Bihar Governor and Lions Club for the TV serial 'Kabhi Toh Milke Sab Bolo'
• Honoured by the Goa Governor- Mridula Sinha for producing the TV Series ‘Ek Lakshya’
|Date of Birth||4 January 1981|
|Age (as in 2018)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Birla Vidya Mandir, Nainital, Uttarakhand, India|
|University||University of Allahabad, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Om Babu (National Hockey Player)
Mother- Shankuntala Gupta
|Favourite Singer||Udit Narayan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karan Aanand
- Karan Aanand was born and raised in a middle-class family who was always interested in acting since his childhood.
- He was interested in playing cricket since his childhood days and has also been the ‘Man of the Match’ several times during his college days.
- Karan’s parents never wanted him to opt acting and modelling as his profession.
- Initially, he worked as a repertory for some time in his hometown.
- Karan learned acting skills from the National School of Drama, New Delhi.
- Later on, he moved to Mumbai where he joined the theatre group- ‘Ekjute,’ and after a period of struggle, he got a role in the telefilm ‘Amrut Kumbh’ where he played the role of ‘Lakshmana’.
- In 2009, he started working in the TV serial ‘Chittod Ki Rani Padmini Ka Johur’ in which he played the role of ‘Raghav Chetan’.
- He has also appeared in many Hindi films like ‘Kick’, ‘Baby’, ‘Calendar Girls’, ‘Lupt’, ‘Rangeela Raja’, etc.
- Apart from working in Bollywood, Karan has also worked in movies of other languages- ‘Kable Aai Bahar’ (Bhojpuri) and ‘Ami Shubhash Bolchi’ (Bengali).
- He has featured in the several TVC ads like ‘Donear Suitings’, ‘GT Castrol Oil’, ‘State Bank of India’, etc.
- Karan has also worked as a producer in the TV serial ‘Ek Lakshya’.
- He is a black belt holder in the martial art form- ‘Hapkido’.
- Karan is a fitness enthusiast.
- He is a dog lover.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)