|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 182 cm
in meters- 1.82 m
in feet & inches- 6’
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Debut||TV: Zindagi Ki Mehek (2016) as shaurya Khanna and Shaurya Ahlawat
|Date of Birth||5 January 1989 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|School||The Frank Anthony Public School, New Delhi YouTube - Saas Bahu aur Saazish|
|College/University||Delhi University YouTube|
|Religion||Hinduism Karan Vohra - Instagram|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Karan Vohra - Instagram|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year, 2012|
|Wife/Spouse||Bella Handa Vohra (Trainer, Recruiter, and Head of Grooming at SpiceJet Airlines)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Renu Vohra
|Siblings||Brother- Kunal Vohra (actor)
Sister- Komal Vohra (interior designer)
|Cuisine(s)||Arabic, Lebanese, Turkish|
|Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Manoj Bajpayee, Irrfan Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karan Vohra
- Karan Vohra is an Indian model and television actor. In 2018, he came into the limelight after appearing in a lead role in the Hindi television show Krishna Chali London. In the television show, he played the role of Dr Veer.
- Soon after completing his formal education, Karan Vohra started working as a model. In 2008, he faced the camera for the first time while he was shooting an advertisement for the Indian Cricket League. In 2008, Karan Vohra contested in the Mr India World pageant. YouTube
- Initially, Karan worked for a construction company in New Delhi. Subsequently, one of Karan’s friends suggested him to pursue acting. In an interview with a media house, he talked about this and said,
- In 2016, Karan Vohra made his acting debut with the Zee television show Zindagi Ki Mehek in which he played the role of Shaurya.
- According to Karan, Saurabh Tiwari, who is the producer of the television show Zindagi Ki Mehek, assisted him in pursuing a career in acting. In an interview, Karan quoted,
I told Saurabh (producer) that ‘I can’t be an actor. You have to help me out’. He did and I also worked hard. I consider daily soaps like a school. We do the same thing everyday and polish ourselves. It’s not just acting. We also gain knowledge about camera, lighting and all. So, you become a professional.” Zee News
- In 2018, he appeared in the Hindi television show ‘Krishna Chali London’ in which he played the role of Dr Veer. In an interview with a media house, Karan talked about the character he played in the television show and said,
Dr. Veer is a young, no-nonsense doctor who is the head of the Cardiology Department at London Medical College. He has adopted British culture leaving behind his Indian roots completely. This is the first time playing a doctor on screen,What attracted me the most about the character is his different shades and his ideologies in life. Being a newbie in the television industry, I believe in experimenting with characters.” Business Standard
- In 2021, Karan worked in the Hindi television show Pinjara Khubsurti Ka. In the television show, he played the role of Raghav Shastri.
- In 2022, he worked in the Hindi television show Imlie in which he played the role of Atharva. In an interview, Karan talked about the show and said,
Honestly, I’m not too much into all of this. These things like pressure, TRPs and all doesn’t really bother me. I’m more focused towards my performance and doing my job perfectly. And in life, taking risks are important as well. I’m thrilled to find out how things would turn out to be with this show.
- Indian rapper Raftaar (Dilin Nair) was the brother-in-law of Karan Vohra. However, in June 2022, Karan’s sister Komal Vohra and her husband Raftaar filed for divorce.
- Reportedly, Karan’s wife, Bella Handa Vohra, slapped Karan’s television show Zindagi Ki Mehek co-actress Sameeksha Jaiswal. According to some media sources, Sameeksha confessed to having a crush on Karan to a few of her friends. When Bella got to know this, she asked the actress to stay away from her husband to which Jaiswal told her that it was no big deal to have a crush on someone after which Bella turned up on the sets of the show and slapped the actress. However, in a media interview with a media house, Karan clarified the rumours and said,
My wife and Samiksha are good friends. Aren’t lead pairs always targeted in showbiz? Bina news banaaye kaam kaise chalega? We are all human and emotions sometimes come to the fore. We know that it’s a show and we are only acting. I can fantasise about the fact that I am a hero for a while, but I am a mature person. I am not going to get carried away. I know that I have a wife and am completely aware of my responsibilities.” Entertainment Times
- Karan is a fitness enthusiast. He often posts pictures and videos of his gym sessions on various social media platforms. Karan Vohra – Instagram
- In an interview, Karan Vohra claimed himself a devotee of Guruji (Nirmal Singh Maharaj). According to Karan, Guruji’s blessing encouraged him to pursue a career in acting. Karan Vohra – YouTube