Some Lesser Known Facts About Karan
- Does Karan smoke?: Yes
- Does Karan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Karan got his first tattoo when he was 13, and began making them on others three years later, as a hobby.
- After having worked on his passion as a hobby for quite some time, he opened a tattoo studio in his hometown.
- He said in an interview to some of the news channels and agencies that he has uncountable tattoos and 22 piercings on his body. He went on to add that all those tattoos will eventually turn out into one, from head to toe.
- Six months into his full body tattoo suit, Karan had an idea of getting his eyeball (white portion of the eye) tattooed.
- It took him months and a number of debates and discussions with his family members and friends to let them know that, despite the risks, he was completely certain in getting his eyeball inked.
- The procedure, that cost him hundreds of thousands of rupees, was done by Luna Cobra, an Australian tattoo artist, who claims to be the inventor of the scleral tattoo.
- Karan has become the first ever Indian, out of 1.3 Billion, and also one of a few hundred of the 7.5 Billion people across the globe, to get his eyeballs permanently tattooed.
- He called Canadian Model, Catt Gallinger’s, experience of a failed scleral tattoo attempt, ‘horrible and very tragic,’ and also said that it happens when people who know nothing want to do everything.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)