H. R. McMaster Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Wife & More
|Real Name||Herbert Raymond McMaster
|Nickname||The Iconoclast General
|Profession||Army Personnel, Author
|Wars/Battles||• Persian Gulf War
• Battle of 73 Easting
War on Terror
• Iraq War
• War in Afghanistan
|Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 86 kg
in Pounds- 190 lbs
|Date of Birth||24 July 1962
|Age (as in 2017)||55 Years
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo
|Hometown||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|School||Valley Forge Military Academy and College, Wayne, Pennsylvania, United States
|College/University ||United States Military Academy (West Point, Army), New York, United States
University of North Carolina (UNC), Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
|Educational Qualifications||Master of Arts in American History
Ph.D. in American History from the University of North Carolina
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Kathleen Trotter (1983-present)
|Wife||Kathleen Trotter, Teacher (1985-present)
Daughters- Katharine (defense analyst in Washington, D.C.)
Collen (kindergarten teacher)
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About H. R. McMaster
- Does H. R. McMaster smoke:? Not Known
- Does H. R. McMaster drink alcohol:? Yes
- He was born and raised in Philadelphia.
- His Ph.D. thesis was based on the American strategy in the Vietnam War.
- He was commissioned to the 2nd Armored Division at Fort Hood in the year 1984.
- He first met his wife, Kathleen Trotter, in 1983 at West Point, while playing Rugby for the Army Team and got married to her two years later.
- From 1989 to 1992, he was assigned to the 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment at Warner Barracks in Bamberg, Germany.
- In 1991, he commanded Eagle Troop of the 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment as the Captain during the Gulf War. During the War, he destroyed over eighty Iraqi Republican Guard tanks and that too without any loss.
- He was awarded “Silver Star” for his role in the Gulf War and his contribution is often referred as the “Desert Storm” in the American Army Training Exercises. “Desert Storm” also featured in a famous non-fiction book- Armored Cav by Tom Clancy.
- From 1994 to 1996, he served as a Professor of Military History at West Point.
- In 2004, he commanded the 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment (3rd ACR) in Iraq and was assigned to secure the city of Tal Afar. He defeated city’s insurgent strongholds. President Bush (the then President of the US) also praised his success.
- He was promoted to Brigadier General in 2008.
- In April 2014, Time listed him among the 100 most influential people in the world.
- He is considered the most celebrated soldier of the Iraq War.
- He is also a popular author and his most famous book is Dereliction of Duty.
- In July 2014, he was promoted to Lieutenant General.
- On 20 February 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump appointed him as his National Security Advisor.
- Teddy Rooney Age, Biography, Wife & More
- Subedar Taanaji Malusare Age, Death Cause, Biography, Facts & More
- Pankaj Kapur Height, Weight, Age, Wife & More
- Anna Hazare Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
- Prachanda Age, Biography, Wife, Facts & More
- Lt. Gen. Bipin Rawat Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography & More
- Barry C. Barish (Physics Nobel 2017) Age, Wife, Biography, Facts & More
- Emma Morano Age, Death Cause, Husband, Biography, Facts & More