Some Lesser Known Facts About Karishma Arora
- Karishma Arora is the All India Topper of CBSE Class 12th Examination (2019).
- Karishma shared the top position in the 2019 class 12th CBSE Examination with Hansika Shukla.
- Her father, Manoj Kumar Arora is into Organic Fertilizer business while her mother is a homemaker.
- Karishma’s elder sister, Bhoomika Arora is doing B.Com from Delhi University.
- Apart from being a topper, she is also a trained dancer and has won many dance competitions. She loves dancing so much that she even wants to become a dance therapist. Karishma has been getting trained in Kathak and other dance forms by the famous Delhi-based Kathak dancer Geetanjali Lal for the past 7 years.
- After her success in the CBSE Examination, Karishma told that it was the result of her target-bound study. She further said that she used to study 8 hours a day.
- Karishma had also topped her school in class 10th examination with 10 CGPA.
- Karishma gave the credit of her success to her parents and her School Head Mistress Chanchal Saxena. Her father had also studied in the same school.
- For her science project on “Abundant Electricity & Pollution free India,” she got a cheque for Rs. 2500/- & participation certificate at the 4th national level Inspire award exhibition held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi in 2014.
- Here’s an interesting video on Karishma Arora:
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)