|Real Name||Kartikeya Sharma|
|Profession(s)||Businessman, Media Proprietor|
|Famous For||Being the Brother of Manu Sharma (Jessica Lal Murder Case, 1999)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 90 kg
in pounds- 200 lbs
|Date of Birth||14 May 1981|
|Age (as in 2018)||37 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|College/University||• University of Oxford
• King’s College, London
|Educational Qualification(s)||• BSc. Honours in Business Management from Oxford University
• Masters in Business Administration from King’s College, London
|Political Inclination||Indian National Congress|
|Address||House No. 229, Sector 9 Chandigarh|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Venod Sharma (Politician)
Mother- Shakti Rani Sharma
|Siblings||Brother- Manu Sharma
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kartikeya Sharma
- Does Kartikeya Sharma smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kartikeya Sharma drink alcohol?: Yes
- He established the iTV Network back in 2007.
- Kartikeya’s news network has become one of India’s leading news networks, it operates and owns news channels “NewsX & India News,” Two newspapers with a million readers and viewers on a regular basis.
- His news channel NewsX (which was introduced in 2012), is known for setting trends in the English news genre with its direct reportage, trending hashtags, pointed debates, crisp format, and engaging mix of stories. The channel bagged the best English channel award at the prestigious NBA awards in 2014.
- iTV Network’s regional channels such as India News Haryana, India News Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh, India News Punjab, and India News Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand have gained channel’s dominance in these Hindi speaking areas.
- “Sunday Guardian,” a newspaper under his network is considered as India’s finest Sunday newspaper. His Chandigarh-based “Aaj Samaaj” is also one of the leading and fastest growing Hindi daily publications.
- Here’s Kartikeya Sharma speaking about his networks’ growth and other things:
- ‘Inkhabar’ is his another online portal, a Hindi publication. So, under the iTV network, there are 3 National news channels, 2 Newspapers, 5 Regional news channels, and two Online portals, having around 2025 employs across India.
- In 2015, a local sporting initiative ‘Pro Sportify’ was introduced by him. The motive behind this program is to enhance the level of athletics and sports being played in India.
- ‘Pro Wrestling League’ was introduced by ‘Pro Sportify’, along with the Wrestling Federation of India.
- He has also stakes in Gurgaon’s Hyatt Regency, Ludhiana’s Hyatt Regency, Hilton Hotel in Delhi and is the managing director of ‘Piccadilly Group,’ an industrial & hospitality venture.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)