|Real Name||Kathryn Minshew|
|Profession(s)||Entrepreneur, Author, Writer, Public Speaker|
|Famous As||The CEO and Co-Founder of The Muse|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-30-34|
|Eye Colour||Moss Green|
|Hair Colour||Light Ash Blonde|
|Date of Birth||30 October 1985|
|Age (as in 2017)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||New Jersey, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|School||Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Reading, Cooking|
|Awards, Honors, Achievements||2016: Marie Claire’s The New Guard: America’s 50 Most Influential Women
2016: SmartCEO Future 50, Vistage Leadership Legacy Award
2016: Deloitte Technology Fast 500
2016: EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Finalist
2014: New York Business Journal, Women of Influence
2013: Business Insider's 30 Most Important Women Under 30 in Tech
2012: L'Oreal Women in Digital Winner
2012: Business Insider Silicon Alley 100
2012: Mashable 41 Female Founders to Watch
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||July 11, 2016|
|Husband/Spouse||Jeremy Johnson (Co-Founder and CEO of Andela)
|Parents||Father- Stephen V Minshew
Mother- Terri Dantonio Minshew
|Siblings||Brother- William Minshew
|Favorite Singer||Taylor Swift|
|Favorite Countries||Oman, China, and France|
|Favorite Writer||Tom Stoppard|
|Favorite Book(s)||The Invention of Love by Tom Stoppard, A Prisoner of Birth by Jeffrey Archer, The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$2.3 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kathryn Minshew
- Does Kathryn Minshew smoke?: Not known
- She worked as a management consultant at McKinsey.
- She worked on vaccine introduction in Rwanda and Malawi with the Clinton Health Access Initiative till 2010.
- She co-founded Pretty Young Professionals, a networking site for young professional women.
- She co-founded “The Muse” (previously called The Daily Muse) with Alexandra Cavoulacos and Melissa McCreery in 2011. It is a career and job hunting platform helping over 5 million professionals worldwide and helps over 700 companies to hire talent and grow their employer brand.
- She started with less than $3,000 and a small team of writers and editors, “The Muse” now has over one million monthly users.
- Despite the hurdles she faced while making her company in this male-dominated society, she has grown her company into a professional-development empire that has raised $28 million in funding and draws over 50 million users each year.
- She travels a lot. She told in an interview that, “I’m an adventurous traveler — 60 countries and counting”.
- She is the author of the book “The New Rules of Work,” which was published by Crown Business / Penguin Random House in April 2017 and it became a Wall Street Journal National Bestseller.
- She has also spoken at MIT and Harvard, appeared on The “TODAY” Show and CNN, and contributes on career and entrepreneurship to the Wall Street Journal and Harvard Business Review.
- She has been featured in publications including Wired, Forbes, Inc., Huffington Post, Teen Vogue, and Stylecaster.
- She has been named to Forbes’ 30 Under 30 in Media and Inc.’s 15 Women to Watch in Tech in 2011 and 2012.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)