|Real Name||Sandeep Kaur|
|Profession||Bank Robber & Gambler|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||11 November 1989|
|Birth Place||Chandigarh, India|
|Age (as on 2017)||28 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|School||A Boarding school|
|Educational Qualification||A Bachelor degree in Nursing|
|Family||Father-Name Not Known
Mother-Name Not Known
|Controversy||She has robbed four banks in three U.S States and was sentenced to jail for 66 months. As per police reports, she used to change her attire each time she attempts for robbery and threatened bank managers that if they will not hand over the money to her she will bomb the place. In this way, she used to do robbery without keeping any bomb, gun, or weapon with her.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Name Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sandeep Kaur aka Simran (Bombshell Bandit)
- Does Sandeep Kaur smokes?: Not Known
- Does Sandeep Kaur drinks Alcohol?: Not Known
- Sandeep Kaur basically belongs to Chandigarh and at the age of seven, she moved to the U.S.A with her mother and brother to join her father, who is a taxi driver there.
- After the 9/11 attacks in 2001, she and her brother were targeted at school. They were racially abused and were called terrorists because of which they started skipping school.
- When she was 14 years old, her mother fell ill and got hospitalized, where she got much inspired by a nursing manager, and she decided to prefer it as her profession.
- At the age of 19, she became a licensed nurse and started working as a nurse.
- At the age of 20, she left home and moved to Sacramento to get a Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- In 2008, she invested in the stock market for the first time. At that time, the prices of the market were low due to some economic crisis but she remained successful in making the whopping amount of $2,00,000.
- At her 21st Birthday, her cousin took her to a casino where she found gambling an interesting activity and after winning some amount at the beginning, she started visiting there frequently and became addicted to it.
- She became so much involved in gambling that she even quit Nursing and in his greed to earn more, she ended up losing a big amount of nearly $60,000 in gambling.
- She was getting $1,000 each week from her husband as an allowance.
- She has invested all the amount what she recieved from creditors and her husband.
- She fled from Vegas to Union City, California, for a new address with her mother in order to run away from her collectors. She began working 96-hour shifts as a nurse to pay off her mortgage.
- she was continuously threatened by loan sharks and was asked to either pay their money or work for them in illegal deeds.
- Under such duress, she took a step to rob banks and robbed four banks in three American States.
- At first, She robbed $21,200 at the bank of the West branch in Valencia, California, In succeeding robberies, she acquired $1,978 and $8,000 at banks in Lake Havasu City in Arizona, and San Diego, respectively.
- Her crime chain, which began in California, finally concluded after robbing the US Bank in the city of St. George, where she was caught by the police after chasing her for two hours in a car.
- Film director, Hansal Mehta also directed a Kangana Ranaut starrer movie ‘ Simran’ in 2107, which is based on Sandeep Kaur’s life.