Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 27 Years
|Profession(s)||Chef, Content Creator, Recipe Developer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||24 April 1996 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||27 Years|
|School(s)||• Bai Avabai F. Petit Girls' High School, Pali Hill, Mumbai (1999-2012)
• Lilavatibai Podar High School, Mumbai (class 11 and 12 from 2013-2014)
|College/University||• HR College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai
• Diploma in Culinary Arts/Chef Training at Northwest Culinary Academy of Vancouver, Canada
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Graduation in commerce at HR College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai (2014-2017)
• Diploma in Culinary Arts/Chef Training at Northwest Culinary Academy of Vancouver, Canada (2020) LinkedIn - Saloni Kukreja
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Instagram – Saloni Kukreja|
|Tattoo||On her left wrist: A lotus with trajva pattern
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Rekha Kukreja
Sister- Akansha Kukreja (senior lead designer at Blurr Bureau in Australia)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saloni Kukreja
- Saloni Kukreja is an Indian chef, content creator, and recipe developer. She is known for her handmade ice cream brand ‘Indu Ice Cream.’
- She grew up in Mumbai.
- When she was interviewed, Saloni mentioned that after finishing her high school education, she had a plan to go to a culinary school in Singapore to learn about cooking. However, that plan didn’t work out as she had hoped. Instead, she started an Instagram page ‘Food of Mumbai.’ She then shared different recipes on her page. She later partnered with various brands to help promote them through her food blog.
- She once shared that she always had a stronger passion for baking compared to cooking food.
- In November 2014, Saloni volunteered for a non-profit organisation Citizens Association for Child Rights-CACR in Mumbai. The following year, she also volunteered for another non-profit organization Antfarm Business Incubator Private Limited.
- She then took on the role of sponsorship manager at a TEDx event for HR College of Commerce & Economics in Mumbai.
- In August 2014, Saloni was appointed as the vice president of operations for a student organisation Enactus at HR College of Commerce & Economics in Mumbai.
- In 2015, she co-founded a rejuvenation lounge named ‘The Peach Vibe’ in Mumbai. This initiative was started by HR College of Commerce & Economics in Mumbai.
- In March 2016, she started working as a business development executive at a private company Frapp India.
- By July 2020, she had moved to Vancouver, Canada and joined Kokomo Foods Inc, a food and beverage services company. However, she didn’t stay there for long, moving on to Madair Farms as a cook for just seven months.
- In January 2021, she worked as a pastry cook at a dry food company named Flourist in Canada. After working there for seven months, she returned to Mumbai and joined Le15 Patisserie Pvt Ltd as a food consultant.
- In March 2023, she introduced her own brand of handmade ice cream named Indu Ice Cream.
- Saloni has also pursued freelance work as a content creator and food consultant.
- She is known for creating recipes not only for kitchen menus but also for FMCG food products.
- She has a self-titled YouTube channel and it has garnered around 24.5K subscribers. On her channel, she regularly posts videos where she shares her recipes.
- Saloni is often seen consuming alcohol at parties and events.
- During her free time, she loves travelling to various places and exploring new destinations.
- In recognition of her culinary achievements, she received the Top Restaurant Award in the year 2019.
- She is an avid dog lover and often shares their pictures on her social media accounts.
- Saloni appeared as a guest celebrity on an episode of Bigg Boss OTT Season 2 in 2023.