• Theatrical performer
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Swor (2010)
Theatre: Chaarumati (2014)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2014
• Keki Adhikari was honoured with the D Cine Award
• Keki Adhikari was honoured with the 7th NEFTA Award and 1st CG Kamana Award
• She won the 8th D Cine Award
• Keki Adhikari was nominated for the NFDC Award and LG Film Award for the Best Actress for the movie Bhag Sani Bhag
|Date of Birth||17 December 1989 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Jorpati, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|School||• Bal Sirjanalaya School
• Whitehouse College
|College/University||• KFA Business School & IT in Mid Baneshwor, Kathmandu
• Tribhuvan University
• Prime College, Kathmandu, Nepal
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Higher school education from Bal Sirjanalaya School, Nepal
• Senior secondary school education from Whitehouse College, Nepal Kiddle Kids
• Bachelor's degree in businessshe at Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur, Nepal in 2013
• Bachelor degree in Information Management (BIM) from Prime College, Kathmandu Kiddle Kids
• MBA degree in human resources management at KFA Business School & IT in Mid Baneshwor, Kathmandu in 2016 X Nepali
|Hobbies||Reading books, Photography, Learning new things, and Internet surfing.|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Badri Adhikari (Film Producer)
Mother- Laxmi Adhikari (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Bimba Adhikari (Younger Brother)|
|Actor||Aamir Khan and Tom Hanks|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Keki Adhikari
- Keki Adhikari is a Nepalese actress. She is also a professional model and a theatrical performer. She began her acting career while appearing in several music videos, print advertisements, television advertisements and cinema. Her notable movies includes I Am Sorry, Masan, Mayako Barima, Mahasus, Biteka Pal, and Mero Best Friend.
- Keki Adhikari began her career by participating in several events and fashion show competitions as a model.
- During her initial years of modelling, she won a dance show titled Ghintang that was organised by NTV plus, which paved her way to Nepali Cinema.
- She also appeared in several music videos as a model at the beginning of her acting career. In 2010, she made her film debut with the movie ‘Swor’ opposite Raj Ballav Koirala.
In the following year, she performed in a play named Masan that was written by Gopal Prasad Rimal.
- In 2012, she was featured as a lead actress in the movie I Am Sorry Shruti opposite Aryan Sigdel. In the following year, she appeared in the movie Mahasus opposite Aryan Sigdel.
- Biteka Pal, Mero Best Friend, Shree paach Ambare, and Mutu-the heart belongs to you are some of her movies that were released in 2014. In the same year, she made her theatre debut with the play Chaarumati narrated by researcher and writer Satyamohan Joshi.
- She appeared in the movies Fanko, Bagmati, and Punarjanma in 2015. In the following year, she performed in the movies Bhaag Saani Bhaag, How Funny, and Savitri.
In 2017, she worked in the movies Ghampani, Lalteen, Aishwarya, and Love Sasha.
- In 2018, Rajja Rani, Gaunki Chhori, Nai Nabhannu La 5, and Kohalpur Express were her popular movies. In the following year, she appeared in the movie Chha Maya Chhapakkai opposite Dipak Raj Giri.
- After completing her MBA, Keki Adhikari was spotted at her convocation where she revealed in an interview with a media house that she worked hard as an actress along with studying. She narrated,
I was worked full time as an actress while working in movies and also as a full time student during studies at the same time.”
- Keki Adhikari used to play tennis in her college days, and she adores Lionel Messi’s football play.
- In a conversation with a media house, Keki Adhikari disclosed the qualities she wanted in her future husband in 2016. She admired the basic knowledge of society, politics, and culture in her would be. She stated,
I think creating criteria is selfish. But I like people who have at least basic knowledge about most of the things, be it politics or society or culture. He should have patience too.”
- Apart from acting, Keki Adhikari also writes articles for Nagarik Daily and Setopati publications. She often writes for addressing the issues related to women rights.
- The Critics Society of Nepal honoured Keki in November 2017 for her great performance in the movie Love Sasha.
- According to Keki Adhikari, she was influenced to study hard by her parents. In an interview with Colleges Nepal, Keki stated that her father was a school Principal while her mother was a hostel warden. She narrated,
My family owns a school where my dad was a principal and my mom was a hostel in-charge. Thus, I grew up in the environment where education is first and foremost.”
- According to Keki Adhikari, she also wants to enter the film productions and directions apart from being an actor. In an interview with a media house, Keki revealed,
With Kohalpur Express, I have set a firm foot on film production, but I have quite a long to go. I want to indulge in moviemaking.”
- Various brands and products are often endorsed by Keki Adhikari on her social media account.
- In a conversation with a media house, Kekhi Adhikari stated that she did not like watching movies in a theatre rather she liked watching them while travelling. She further added that her favourite actors were Aamir Khan and Tom Hanks. She spelt out,
I like watching movies while traveling. I rarely miss out movies of Tom Hanks and Aamir Khan.”
Continuing the same conversation, she revealed the books that were based on social realities were liked by her. She said,
I admire reading Paulo Coelho, and 11 minutes is one of my favorite books.”
- Keki Adhikari is often featured on the cover pages of several renowned magazines and tabloids.