Himanshi Parashar Height, Age, Family, Boyfriend, Biography & More
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-32|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Debut||Song (As a Model): Download by 'The Landers' (2018)|
|Awards and Achievements||• Chisel Miss Active 2018
• First Rank in Zonal Individual and Himalayan State Level Yoga Championship
• Femina Miss India Uttar Pradesh 2018
|Date of Birth||Only her birth-year is known, i.e., '2000'|
|Age (as in 2018)||18 Years|
|Birthplace||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India
|School||D. A. V. Public School Sreshtha Vihar, Delhi|
|College/Institute||Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Dancing, Acting, Making Dubsmash, Partying, Reading, Hanging Out With Friends and Family|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Jainender (Policeman)
|Siblings||Brother- Himanshu Parashar (Elder)
|Favourite Food(s)||Aloo Chat, Golgappe|
|Favourite Actor||Randeep Hooda|
|Favourite Singers||Shreya Goshal, Neha Kakkar, Arijit Sigh, Armaan Malik|
|Favourite Song||Buddhu Sa Mann (Kapoor & Sons)|
|Favourite Quote||"What you truly aspire and work hard for, is what you truly achieve"|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Himanshi Parashar
- Himanshi Parashar always wanted to become a Miss India.
- She has been fond of reading interviews of beauty icons since her teenage days.
- In April 2018, she was crowned as the winner of Fbb Femina Miss India Uttar Pradesh in Delhi.
- At the 2018 Femina Miss India, Himanshi also won the subtitles- ‘Miss Active’ and ‘Miss Body Beautiful’.
- Before winning the title of Miss India Uttar Pradesh 2018, she was one of the finalists in ‘FBB Campus Princess 2018’.
- Himanshi has performed various stage plays, street plays, and theatre plays as well.
- She has also done several beauty pageants, modelling assignments, ad campaigns, promotional appearances, and photo shoots.
- Himanshi is inspired by Manushi Chhillar.
- She considers self-dependency, taking a stand, and loving others selflessly as her biggest strengths.
- Himanshi believes in simplicity and kindness.
- She scared of water so much that she has an aquaphobia since her childhood.
- Being inspired by her father, Himanshi wishes to join the police service in future.