|Profession(s)||Actress, Television Host, Radio Contributor, Food and Travel Blogger|
|Famous For||Being the wife of Bob Saget, an American stand-up comedian, actor, and television host|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Green|
|Hair Colour||Pure Diamond|
|Debut||Web Series (American): Eat, Travel, Rock (2014)
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1979 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||43 Years|
|Birthplace||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Hometown||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|College/University||• The University of Iowa, Iowa
• DePaul University, Chicago
|Educational Qualification(s)||• A Degree in Italian Journalism from The University of Iowa (1997-1999)
• B. A. in Communications from DePaul University (1999-2004) Kelly Rizzo- LinkedIn
|Religion||Christianity Kelly Rizzo- Twitter|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Kelly Rizzo- Instagram|
|Tattoo(s)||She has got many tattoos inked on her body.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||25 October 2018
|Marriage Place||Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica, California|
|Husband/Spouse||Bob Saget (American stand-up comedian, actor, and television host)
|Parents||Father- Santo Rizzo (Businessman)
Mother- Sharon Rizzo (Businesswoman)
|Children||Step-Daughter(s) (from Bob Saget)- Twins Aubrey Saget and Lara Melanie Saget (born on October 16, 1989) and Jennifer Belle Saget (born on November 18, 1992)
|Siblings||Sister(s)- Kimberly Rizzo (businesswoman), Kristin Rizzo (writer)
|TV Series||The Simpsons (1989)|
|Music Albums||Nirvana, Nevermind, Fleetwood Mac, Rumours|
|Restaurant||Windy City Rooftop in Chicago|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kelly Rizzo
- Kelly Rizzo is an American actress, TV host, radio contributor, and food and travel blogger who is known for creating and hosting the American web series ‘Eat, Travel, Rock’ (2014).
- She grew up in Chicago and later shifted to Los Angeles.
- Kelly began her career as a vice president of her family’s real estate company ‘Rizzo Realty Group.’
- Meanwhile, she also founded the real estate firm Dream Town Realty along with her mother.
- After working in the real estate business for five years, Rizzo quit her job and created a blog ‘Eat, Travel, Music’ based on different cuisines available across the world.
- Seeing the popularity that her blog gained in a short span, Kelly decided to launch her web series titled ‘Eat, Travel, Rock’ in 2013. As a part of the series, Kelly goes behind the scenes and interviews many popular master chefs, rockstars, and other popular personalities from across the world.
- In April 2013, she started working as a host, co-writer, and co-producer for the investigative food program ‘Food Junkie: Chicago.’
- She is also associated with Chicago’s rock station 101 WKQX-FM radio program ‘Rocking Right Now’ as a host.
- Kelly is the executive producer of Eat, Travel, Rock TV. Her channel has partnerships with brands like Chevrolet, United Airlines, Deep Eddy Vodka, Guinness, Harley-Davidson, Rolling Stone, Burton Snowboards, Peninsula Hotels, Hotwire, Visit Florida, Switzerland Tourism, Dragonfly Coffee Roasters, and Lettuce Entertain You.
- Kelly has appeared as food, travel, and lifestyle expert in many talk shows on channels like ABC and VH1. She has also appeared on regional broadcasts like Fox Good Day Chicago and WCIU The Jam.
- Kelly Rizzo met her husband Bob Saget, an American stand-up comedian, actor, and television host, for the first time in 2015 through a mutual friend. After a few meetings, they fell in love with each other and started dating.
- The couple got engaged in 2017 and tied the knot with each other at Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica, California in 2018. Saget while posting a picture of their wedding on his Instagram account, shared that he proposed Kelly while they were watching the Netflix series ‘Strange Things.’ He wrote,
Okay, so we went and did it. And damn are we happy.”
Describing the event, Saget added,
I got up to the restroom, and I opened the safe and I took out the ring that I had been hiding for four days and I got on one knee. And she said, ‘What are you doing?’ She got very emotional and so did I. I tried to put it in words that make sense. I adore her. She’s fantastic and I am a very lucky man.”
- Before Kelly, Bob was married to Sherri Kramer (American Screenwriter) for around 15 years.
- Kelly and her husband, Bob, had an age difference of 23 years.
- Kelly is good at three languages- Italian, Spanish, and English.
- In her spare time, she likes to travel and listen to music.
- Kelly is a big foodie and enjoys eating different cuisines.
- She is a regular drinker and is seen consuming alcohol in many of her Instagram posts.
- Kelly was featured on the cover of the travel magazine ‘Room 1903′ in December 2021.
- Kelly is very close to her niece Alexandra. She often shares her pictures with her niece on her Instagram account.
- In 2017, Modern Luxury’s Michigan Avenue Magazine named her ‘Travel Queen’ for her jet-setting career. The publication specializes in catering to upscale readers.
- On 9 January 2022, her husband, Bob Saget, passed away from a brain bleed at the age of 65. The bleed was caused by a head injury that occurred after he checked into the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Orlando, Florida. After his death, Kelly made an Instagram post, paying a tribute to Saget, Kelly wrote,
How lucky was I that I got to be the one to be married to THE MOST INCREDIBLE MAN ON EARTH. I was the one who got to go on this crazy ride with him and be in his life these last 6 years. We had that time to make each other the happiest we’d ever been and change each other’s lives forever.”
- She appeared on the stage at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles on 31 January 2022 to honor her husband, Bob Saget. The show was held at the venue where Bob started his career as a comedian 40 years ago. Sharing a few pictures from the event on her Instagram account, Kelly wrote,
So remember when I said you’ll never see me do standup?? Well I guess I got a couple jokes in but paying tribute to my legendary and incredible husband on stage at @thecomedystore where his career began over 40 years ago was the honor of my life.”
- Kelly marked Bob’s one-month death anniversary on 9 February 2022 by sharing a video montage of her and Bob enjoying food and drinks around the world on her Instagram account. Remembering her late husband a month after his death, she wrote,
One month without this incredible man. Bob truly lived life to its fullest.”
He had so many hardships over the years that he would always tell me ‘look, life is hard, we need to enjoy it as much as possible.’ And one of the best ways we did that together was sharing and exploring amazing food around the world. We were in our happy place together whenever we were out at a restaurant, hotel lobby bar, or even our own kitchen when I would try out a new creation on him. He was never shy about ordering, and he would even tell you to get everything on the menu that you wanted because he also wanted to see you enjoy everything to the fullest.”
She further wrote,
Experiencing simple pleasures in life like that brought him so much joy. I can’t even put into words how much I will miss this.”