|Real name||Hesam Asghari People|
|Profession(s)||Actor & Personal Trainer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Men's Health Height||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 2”
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (American): Can You Keep a Secret? (2019) as 'Omar'
TV (American): NCIS (2019) as 'Security Guard Russel'
|Date of Birth||March 3, 1994 (Thurday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||27 Years|
|School||Westlake High School, California|
|College/University||Pierce College, Los Angeles, California|
|Educational Qualification||Major in Criminal Justice Men's Health|
|Ethnicity||He belongs to an Iranian family. Forbes|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Men's Health|
|Hobbies||Traveling & Hiking|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Britney Spears (image in the fiancee section)|
|Parents||Father- Mike Asghari
Mother- Fatima Asghari
|Siblings||Sister(s) (elder)- Maddie (Nurse), Ellie, and Fay (entrepreneur, cosmetic injector, and model)
|Food||Sushi, Burger, Fries, Pizza, Panini, Pesto Pasta, Ravioli|
|Actor(s)||Dwayne Johnson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham|
|Football Player||Cristiano Ronaldo|
|Travel Destination(s)||Hawaii, Paris|
|Bike Collection||He owns a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sam Asghari
- Sam Asghari is an American actor and personal trainer. He became famous after the American singer-songwriter Britney Spears and Sam Asghari made their relationship public.
- He grew up as an athletic and fitness fanatic. At the age of four, he started doing gymnastics. After doing gymnastics for a while, he fell in love with soccer. Before he was ten, he was a part of various high-level soccer camps and professional youth teams.
- Sam’s father, Mike, first came to Los Angeles to make his wife and children’s lives better. He worked as a tow truck driver and tried to make his family join him sooner in the States.
- At the age of twelve, Sam moved to Los Angles, United States, from Iran with his father, leaving his mother and elder sisters in Tehran. In an interview with Forbes, he talked about his immigration and said,
I left three of my sisters behind, my mom behind. My dad was out here in America and I hadn’t seen him in about five years or so. It was definitely a culture shock, coming out here with a completely different language to speak. I didn’t speak a word of English and it was a weird age where I was finally so comfortable with my friends and [I had to] leave them behind to start a new life. So when I got out here, it was very different but I always had a positive mindset. I always knew that I was coming to a country where opportunity was the equivalent to gold.”
His mother and sisters joined him and his father later in the States.
- After he came to Los Angeles, his interest shifted from soccer to American football. While studying in high school, he was a part of his school’s American football team, which competed in the California Interscholastic Federation Championships twice.
- During his high school days, he liked acting. He was a part of his school’s drama program and often acted in several plays.
- During his high school days, he was in the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s American football program. However, before his freshman year, he was removed from the team, which led him to play for Moorpark College, California. Men’s Health
- After leaving Moorpark College, he gave up on American football and focused solely on his academics.
- While pursuing his graduation at Pierce College, Los Angeles, California, he worked as a clerk at Best Buy (an American multinational consumer electronics retailer), a sales rep at Gold’s Gym, and a nightclub bouncer, simultaneously. At that time, he was residing in an LA apartment with two bedrooms, along with two other roommates.
- After graduation, Sam began playing American football again and working at the Californian police academy.
- Leaving football turned disadvantageous for him as he gained a lot of weight, around 290 pounds. After realizing what he was doing to himself and his body, he abandoned his job at Best Buy and nightclub and decided to make a career in fitness. He requested Gold Gym’s general manager to help him become a personal trainer by letting him learn about the aspects of fitness and health. Soon, Sam signed up for Gold’s Gym’s smart nutrition course and also learned about fitness through YouTube videos. Men’s Health
- He began his weight loss journey as a 290-pound man to losing 100 pounds in a short time. Men’s Health He became a source of inspiration to people, and within months, he was working as a personal trainer.
- Sam then began posting his fitness routine on his social media accounts and began gaining followers.
- Seeing her brother’s progress, Faye (his elder sister) suggested he try modeling. In 2015, Faye introduced Sam to the American fashion designer and her friend Michael Costello. This resulted in Sam walking the ramp for the first time for Michael Costello in Palm Springs, California; he was 21 at that time.
- In 2016, he bagged the opportunity to appear in an advertisement for Toyota Prius Super Bowl.
- Asghari then appeared in the music video of ‘Work From Home’ (2016) by Fifth Harmony, featuring American singer Ty Dolla Sign.
- He posted some of the clips from Fifth Harmony’s ‘Work From Home’ music video on his social media account, which garnered him popularity.
- In 2016, he was featured in Britney Spears’ music video of ‘Slumber Party,’ featuring American singer-songwriter Tinashe. He almost said no to the project as he did not want to be cast in another music video, but after insistence from his friend, he decided to be a part of the ‘Slumber Party.’
- In 2016, Sam and Britney met during the shooting of the music video of Slumber Party. In an interview, Sam talked about it and said,
She said, ‘Hi, I’m Britney,’ and I said, ‘I’m sorry. What’s your name again?’. I tried to be funny. I don’t think anybody got it.”
By the end of the shoot, Sam and Britney had exchanged phone numbers and went out on a sushi date. In November 2016, the two came into a relationship.
- He received the Hollywood Beauty Award in September 2019.
- In 2020, he played a small character in the American film ‘Unbelievable!!!!!’
- The same year, he was seen as ‘Armeen’ in the ‘Heat It Up!’ episode of the American TV series ‘The Family Business.’
- On January 30, 2020, he launched his website and training programs for Asghari Fitness, which gives personalized training programs and meal plans to its subscribers.
- In 2021, he was seen in the American television series ‘Hacks’ and ‘Black Monday.’
- Sam Asghari has endorsed brands like Damiani, Panerai, Snow, and 1st Phorm.
- Sam has made it into magazines like GQ, Men’s Health, Forbes, Iron Man, Vulkan, and more.
- Prior to her relationship with Sam, Britney Spears had been married twice. In 2004, she was married to Jason Alexander for few months; their ceremony took place in Las Vegas. From 2004 to 2007, she was married to the American rapper and actor Kevin Federline. With Federline, she shares the custody of her sons, Preston and Jayden.
- When questions over Britney Spears’ mental health were raised in 2008, she was put under conservatorship by her father (Jamie Spears) and attorney (Andrew Wallet). The conservatorship allowed the two complete control over her assets and personal life. Andrew Wallet resigned as Britney’s co-conservator in March 2019. The same year, she came in midst of the legal battle with her father to end her conservatorship, which also prevented her from marrying and having children with Sam. In June 2021, in a court proceeding, Spears said that as she was forbidden to remove the intrauterine device, she couldn’t have children with Sam. Later in 2021, her father, Jamie, filed a petition in court to end Britney’s conservatorship. In an interview, Sam talked about his opinion of Britney’s father and said,
Now it’s important for people to understand that I have zero respect for someone trying to control our relationship and constantly throwing obstacles our way. In my opinion Jamie is a total dick. I won’t be going into details because I’ve always respected our privacy but at the same time I didn’t come to this country to not be able to express my opinion and freedom.”
- Soon after the end of Britney’s conservatorship was announced, Britney and Sam announced their engagement on September 12, 2021. Where Britney announced it through a video showing off her ring on her social media accounts, Sam uploaded a close-up of Britney’s ring on his social media accounts. Britney’s four-carat engagement ring has ‘lioness’ (Sam’s pet name for Britney) embedded on it. While talking about their engagement in an interview with the People magazine, Brandon Cohen, Sam’s manager, said,
The couple made their long-standing relationship official today and are deeply touched by the support, dedication and love expressed to them.”
- The couple, Sam and Britney, are often seen together on social media, working out at Britney’s home gym. The videos are directed by Britney. In an interview, he said,
The exercises, I come up with them, but the videos are because of my better half. She’s the video director. It’s a very fun thing, and I look back at them and smile.”
- In an interview with Men’s Health magazine, Sam talked about his meal and told that his first meal of the day was high in protein. He also said that he kept the proportion of his lunch and dinner at 25% carbs, 25% vegetables, and 50% protein.
- Sam is a former chef and often cooks at the home for himself and Spears.
- He adores dogs and has a pet Dobermann.
- In childhood, he left soccer, but he still gets himself involved with various soccer camps professionally.
- In an interview, he talked about the best fitness advice he ever received. The advice was from Coach Bankert, who told him,
Your body is your temple.”
- While he was in Tehran, he dreamt of becoming a soccer player or work in law enforcement.