Girlfriend: Maya Higa
Age: 26 Years
Hometown: New Jersey, US
|Real name||Matthew Rinaudo Twitter|
|Profession||Twitch Streamer and YouTuber|
|Famous For||Raising funds through his charity streams for several causes|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 179 cm
in meters- 1.79 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Hair Colour||Golden Brown|
|Date of Birth||16 February 1995 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Montclair, New Jersey|
|Hometown||Montclair, New Jersey|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian citation|
|Relationships & More|
|Girlfriend||Maya Higa (streamer)
|Siblings||Brother- Name not known
Sister- Emily Rinaudo
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mizkif
- Mizkif is an American Twitch streamer and a YouTuber who is known for his gaming streams on Twitch. Mizkif is also the founding member of the gaming organization One True King.
- After completing high school, Matthew wanted to become an online gaming streamer; however, he decided to pursue college and earn a degree in business management. Unfortunately, a day before he was supposed to go to college, Matthew was diagnosed with life-threatening heart disease, viral myocarditis, and he was hospitalized.
- Once he was discharged after his full recovery, he decided to cancel his plans of getting a degree and started making content for his YouTube channel by making “Story of [streamers]” type of content.
- Mizkif got introduced to the world of streaming when he began working as a cameraman for a fellow streamer, Ice Poseidon. People watching the stream thought Matthew was funny, and he decided to start his own independent YouTube channel in 2016. Later, he realized that making content for Twitch and streaming on Twitch would fetch him more money.
- In 2018, Mizkif decided to focus on Twitch and create content for his Twitch channel. He has more than one million subscribers on his Twitch channel and over five lakh subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- Mizkif is known for his philanthropic behavior and he often organizes charity streams. In August 2019, Mizkif organized a charity stream on Twitch where he raised over $20,000 from his community to donate to Make-A-Wish Foundation. The money was used to fund a round trip to Walt Disney World for a child suffering from leukemia. Later the same year, he held another charity stream where he collected $5,000 and donated the money to St. David’s Children’s Hospital in Austin, Texas.
- In May 2019, Mizkif was banned from Twitch along with a fellow streamer, Esfand, for seven days after he made inappropriate comments about a female streamer during a PAX event.
- Mizkif checked himself into a psychiatric hospital after he suffered symptoms of panic attacks. He revealed this information in July 2019 during a stream. He was discharged after he signed a waiver that asked him to talk to a therapist.
- In March 2020, Rinaudo was asked to sleep during a Twitch stream and he made $5,600 during the live stream. During an interview with the American magazine Wired, he said-
Most streams can be very draining. This stream was the opposite. It was very easy. It was honestly a nice break from my normal routine of playing games all day.”
- Mizkif is an animal lover, and he has several pet animals at his home.
- In December 2020, Mizkif conducted the social experiment, Twitch Plays Pokemon on his Twitch channel. His gaming community completed the Pokemon FireRed with an impressive time of 12 days and 5 hours.