|Nickname||Kets Instagram - Ketaki Walawalkar|
|Profession||• TV show director
• Creative director
• Casting assistant
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark brown|
|Hair Colour||Medium golden blonde (dyed)|
|Debut||Casting Assistant (Film): Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011)
Creative Director (TV): Udaan (2014-2019) on Colors TV
Director (TV): Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani (2015-2017) on Zee TV
|Date of Birth||23 October|
|Religion||Hinduism The Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||4 January 2023
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Ninad Nandkumar Battin (2013)
• Rushad Rana (2020)
|Husband/Spouse||Rushad Rana (actor)|
|Parents||Father- Ramesh Walawalkar
Mother- Madhuri Walawalkar (homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother(s)- Aditya Rajan Shiodkar (politician)
Vishwanath Gaitonde (entrepreneur)
Sister- Vishakha Gaitonde
|Food||• Mi crop with chicken floss salad Instagram - Ketaki Walawalkar
• Butter poached lobster open sandwich Instagram - Ketaki Walawalkar
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Car Collection||Suzuki WagonR
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ketaki Walawalkar
- Ketaki Walawalkar is born and brought up in Mumbai.
- She worked as an associate creative head of Colors TV’s show ‘Uttaran’ in 2008. In 2012, she was appointed as associate creative head of Life OK’s show ‘Aasman Se Aage.’
- She worked as an assistant producer on Zee TV’s dance show ‘Dance India Dance’ in 2009.
- In 2011, she worked as a casting assistant for a French TV series titled ‘Rani.’ She was appointed as a casting assistant for the Bollywood film ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu.’ In the same year, she worked as a casting assistant for the Bollywood films ‘Student of the Year’ and ‘Talaash: The Answer Lies Within.’
- She was hired as a casting director for the 2011 short film ‘Among Us.’
- In 2015, she was appointed as the creative head of Star Plus’ show ‘Phir Bhi Na Maane Badtameez Dil.’
- She directed 7 episodes of Voot Originals’ series ‘Chinese Bhasad’ released in 2016. In 2018, she directed more than 450 episodes of Star Plus’ show ‘Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala.’ She has directed more than 150 episodes of Star Plus’ popular TV series ‘Anupamaa’ released in 2020.
- In 2018, she was appointed as a creative director in Colors TV’s 2014 show ‘Udaan.’ she worked as a creative director in one episode of Zee TV’s show ‘Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani’ released in 2015. She has worked as a creative director in some other TV shows including Star Plus’ ‘Naamkarann’ (2016), Zee TV’s ‘Zindagi Ki Mehek’ (2016), Life OK’s ‘Ghulaam’ (2017), and Star Plus’ ‘Krishna Chali London’ (2018).
- In August 2020, Ketaki mat Rushad Rana on the set of Star Plus’ show ‘Anupama.’ In an interview, on being asked about how she met Rushad Rana for the first time, she said,
We connected on a dating site, but I already knew Rushad since he was acting in Anupamaa and we had interacted on the sets of the show. So, it never felt that I was dating a stranger.” The Times of India
- Rushad Rana got married to his ex-wife, Khushnum, in 2010, but they got divorced in 2013. In an interview, while talking about his relationship with Ketaki and working on the same show, he said,
Ketaki and I didn’t start dating when I was doing the show because of my professional ethics, I don’t date anyone on the sets. In December last year we met through a dating app and that’s how we connected. Managing time between us is tricky, but the onus is on her because she is busier than me. Yet, she finds time to meet and sometimes we just meet near my house for a few minutes.” The Times of India
- Reportedly, Ketaki Walawalkar and Rushad Rana are expected to get married on 4 January 2023 in Mumbai. The Times of India
- She regularly takes nail spa and likes to get nail art done on her nails. She regularly posts pictures of her nail art on social media.
- She consumes alcohol occasionally.
- She is often spotted smoking hookah.