|Full Name||Paras Bhushan Kalnawat|
|Famous Role||‘Sanjay Prince’ in the TV serial, “Meri Durga” (2017)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 187 cm
in meters- 1.87 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 2”
|Eye Colour||Hazel Grey|
|Debut||TV: Meri Durga (2017)
Web Series: Dil Hi Toh Hai Season 2 (2019)
|Award||‘Digital Debut of the Year’ for the web series “Dil Hi Toh Hai” (2019)
|Date of Birth||9 November 1996 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||Bhandara, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Bhandara, Maharashtra, India|
|School||He did his schooling from Nagpur.|
|College/University||S.K. Somaiya College of Arts, Science, and Commerce, Mumbai|
|Caste||Brahmin Telly Chakkar|
|Tattoo(s)||• On His Back: Wolf
• On His Right Ankle: His ex-girlfriend, Urfi's name
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Urfi Javed (actress)
|Parents||Father- Bhushan Kalnawat (Businessman)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Paras has one elder sister.
|Food||Salad, Waffle, Pizza|
|Actor(s)||Ranbir kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Hrithik Roshan|
|Colour(s)||Black, White, Red|
|Travel Destination(s)||Kashmir, Paris|
|Restaurant||Salad Station in Mumbai|
|Apparel Brand||Under Armour|
|Film||Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016)|
|Cartoon||Tom & Jerry|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paras Kalnawat
- Paras Kalnawat is an Indian television actor and model.
- He was born in a middle-class family in Bhandara, Maharashtra.
- He wanted to become an actor since childhood.
- Paras completed his schooling from Nagpur.
- He used o take part in plays during his school days.
- After completing his class 12, Paras relocated to Mumbai to make a career in acting.
- While pursuing his graduation, Paras joined Terence Lewis‘ dance academy to learn dance.
- He has learnt acting from Barry John’s acting school.
- In 2016, Kalnawat participated in People’s Choice Award Max Elite Model Look competition. He won the title of Mr. Multimedia in the contest.
- He has walked the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week for many popular fashion designers, including Kunal Rawal, Monisha Jaisingh, Manish Malhotra, and Narendra Kumar.
- He has also modelled for many print and television advertisements.
- Paras made his TV debut in 2017 with the TV serial, “Meri Durga.” He earned huge popularity for playing the role of ‘Sanjay Prince Ahlawat’ in the serial.
- Subsequently, he appeared in TV serials like “Mariam Khan: Reporting Live,” “Aye Zindagi,” “Kaun Hai?,” “Laal Ishq,” and “Anupamaa.”
- Paras has also featured in many web series like “Dil Hi Toh Hai 2,” “Ishq Aaj Kal,” and “Dil Hi Toh Hai 3.”
View this post on Instagram
Saza maut ki hi milegi, Par mujhe nahi… ? – Faraz Sheikh Ishq Aaj Kal Season 4 streaming tomorrow at 12am on @zee5premium . @puneett_chouksey #Actor #IshqAajKal #Season4 #Bingewatch #Zee5 #Zee5premium #India #Fight #Action #LastSeason #I #Me #Instagram #Igers #Instago #Instagood #Bestoftheday #Picoftheday #Photooftheday #Trailer #Mumbai #Resort #Paraskalnawat
- Kalnawat has even featured in the music video of the song, “Tere Naal Rehna.”
- Paras is a devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- He shares a great bond with his dance guru, Terence Lewis and also consider him his inspiration.
- Paras is a fitness enthusiast and hits the gym daily.
- He has worked with the actor and director Aneeta Patel as a line producer in few projects.
- Kalnawat loves collecting shoes and has around 75 pairs of it.
- Paras has a phobia of height and water.
- Paras was very shy in his childhood. He hardly talked to any girl during his school days.
- Paras disclosed during an interview that he was not a party person.