|Real name||Faisal Khan AajTak|
|Other name(s)||• Khan Sir Patna
• Amit Singh YouTube
|Profession(s)||Teacher & Social Worker|
|Famous for||His unique style of teaching|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||Year, 1992|
|Age (as of 2023)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Deoria, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||• Graduation in science
• MA in geography Rediff.com
|Address||Kisan Cold Storage Musallahpur Patna 800006|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Engaged Rediff|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (contractor)
Mother- Name Not Known (Homemaker)
|Grandparents||Grandfather: Iqbal Ahmed Khan Rediff.com|
|Siblings||He has an elder brother who is serving the Indian Army.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Khan Sir
- Khan Sir is an Indian teacher who is known for his unique style of teaching, especially topics related to current affairs. He is the founder of Khan GS Research Centre.
- Initially, he started teaching at a coaching institute where he had only six students. Later, the number of students grew up to 40, 50, and ultimately, more than 150 students started getting tutored by Khan Sir. In an interview, he told that he had become so popular among his students that the owner of the coaching institute feared that if he would leave the institute, the students might also leave, and the owner told him to remain in disguise and not to reveal his real name. Soon, he earned the name ‘Khan Sir.’ According to him, he is also known by the name Amit Singh among his students.
- In 2019, he started a YouTube channel, Khan GS Research Centre, where he started uploading videos of various issues, especially current affairs. Soon, his channel became very popular for his unique style of teaching, and the channel went on to have more than 9.26 lakh subscribers.
- In 2020, he launched an app, Khan Sir Official, on Google Play Store.
- In an interview, he revealed that he wanted to join the Indian army, but due to being physically unfit, he could not.
- On 24 April 2021, he uploaded a video on his YouTube channel that became viral. In the video, he talked about France-Pakistan relations and condemned the participation of children in Pakistan to protest against the French ambassador. He said,
ई रैली में ये बेचारा बचवा है. इसको क्या पता कि राजदूत क्या चीज होता है. कोई पता नहीं है. लेकिन फ्रांस को राजदूत को बाहर ले जाएंगे. इनको कुछ पता नहीं है. बाबू लोग, तुम लोग पढ़ लो. अब्बा के कहने पर मत आओ. अब्बा तो पंचर साट ही रहे हैं (माने बना ही रहे हैं). ऐसा ही तुम लोग भी करेगा तो बड़ा होकर तुम लोग भी पंचर साटेगा. तो पंचर मत साटो वरना तुमको तो पता ही है कि कुछ नहीं होगा तो चौराहा पर बैठकर मीट काटेगा तुम. बकलोल कहीं के. बताइए, ये उमर है बच्चों को यहां पर लाने का?”
लेकिन क्या ही कीजिएगा? 18-19 पैदा होंगे तो किस काम में आएंगे? कोई बर्तन धोयेगा, कोई बकरी काटेगा, कोई पंचर बनाएगा”
- After his video on France-Pakistan relations went viral, #ReportOnKhanSir started trending on Twitter.
- Khan Sir is known to present his content in a funny and satirical mode. He often quotes real-life examples and jokes in his videos.
- He has published many books on various competitive examinations.
- In 2022, Khan Sir appeared on Sony TV’s ‘The Kapil Sharma Show.’ He was invited on the show along with Vivek Bindra, CEO & founder of Bada Business Pvt Ltd and a motivational speaker and Gaur Gopal Das, who is an Indian monk, lifestyle coach, and motivational speaker.
- When he appeared on Sony TV’s ‘The Kapil Sharma Show,’ it was revealed that he is followed by the Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon on Instagram.
- According to him, the fee for preparing for the UPSC examination is about Rs 2.5 lakhs, while he charges only Rs 7500 from his students.
- On ‘The Kapil Sharma Show,’ he revealed that his students who are financially unstable and can not pay their tuition fees, he teaches them free of cost.
- In an interview, he shared his life mantra and said that even if you are late in choosing the right career path, don’t lose hope and be fast and determined to achieve your goal. He also gave some real-life examples and said,
Be last, but be fast. Look at Baba Ramdev. He was the last one to join the race of selling Ayurveda products. Hamdard and other Ayurvedic companies were already selling these products, but it was Baba Ramdev who won the race. The same is the case with Reliance Jio. They too were the last ones to enter the telecom sector and they too beat all others.” Rediff