Husband: Byju Raveendran
Profession: Businesswoman & Teacher
Hometown: Bengaluru, Karnataka
|Profession||Businesswoman and Teacher|
|Famous For||Co-founder of Byju's-The Learning App|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Date of Birth||Tuesday, 21 April 1987|
|School||Frank Anthony Public School, New Delhi|
|College/University||• The National Degree College, Jayanagar, Karnataka
• RV College of Engineering, Bengaluru, Karnataka
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Undergraduate from The National Degree College, Jayanagar, Karnataka
• B.Tech in Biotechnology from the RV College of Engineering, Bengaluru, Karnataka
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Divya Gokulnath
- Divya Gokulnath is the co-founder of Byju’s-The Learning App. She is married to Byju Raveendran, the founder of Byju’s.
- Divya was Byju’s student. She was taking a class for the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE). When she was done with her exams, Byju suggested that she should teach a class while she awaits her results.
- Divya agreed and she started teaching. She was teaching students just four years younger to her. Once in an interview, she stated- “I had to wear a saree as I was teaching people just a little younger than me”.
- While she was teaching, her results were announced and she was selected for a university in the United States, but, her conscious and her love of teaching did not allow her to go to the US. She stayed back, and she continued teaching.
- She fell in love with Byju while she was a student, and they got married.
- Divya, along with Byju and his younger brother Riju, are the Directors of “Byju’s-The Learning App”.
- When Byju’s started, her main focus was on content creation. She wanted to prepare a syllabus which would be perfect for the students to learn and understand.
- She focused on the way of teaching, the exams, and the questions which would be presented to the students after a study session was over.
- As Divya has been a student of Biotechnology, she often takes sessions which are related to the subject.
- When she became a mother and was on maternity leave, she utilized this time by making videos from home. She used to make videos every time her newborn son was asleep.
- In 2018, Divya, her husband Byju, and his younger brother, Riju’s total net worth was valued at 9,300 Crores INR.