Wife: Dr Taruna Verma
Age: 45 Years
|Profession(s)||IAS trainer, Author, Lecturer|
|Famous for||His Hindi coaching classes for UPSC aspirants|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||26 December 1976 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||45 Years|
|School||Saraswati Shishu Mandir, Haryana|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• BA in History
• MA in Hindi Literature and Sociology
• M. Phil
• A Postgraduate degree in English to Hindi translation Facebook- Dr Vikas Divyakirti
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Dr. Taruna Verma (MD at Drishti- The Vision)
|Children||Son- Satwik Divyakirti
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (professor of Hindi Sahitya at the Delhi University)
Mother- Name Not Known (professor of Hindi Sahitya at the Delhi University)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr Vikas Divyakirti
- Does Dr Vikas Divyakirti drink alcohol?: Yes
- Dr Vikas Divyakirti is an Indian writer, IAS trainer, and lecturer.
- He is the director and founder of the Drishti IAS Coaching Classes in Delhi.
- Vikas grew up in a middle-class family in Haryana.
- He was a brilliant student and since childhood desired to serve the nation.
- He cleared the UPSC examination in his first attempt in 1996 and became an IAS officer.
- After becoming an IAS officer, Vikas was assigned to the Ministry of Home Affairs. He served the post for a year and subsequently, resigned from his job as he wanted to teach the students at Delhi University.
- In 1999, Vikas founded the Drishti IAS Coaching Classes in Delhi for the UPSC aspirants.
- He wanted to provide his lectures in a simplified manner so that it could be understandable by each and every student, so, Vikas decided to deliver his lectures in Hindi.
- His unique teaching style made him very popular among the UPSC students.
- He is the editor of the current affairs monthly magazine called the ‘Drishti Current Affairs Today.’
- Vikas has also authored the book ‘Nibandh Drishti.’
- He owns a YouTube channel named ‘Drishti IAS’ which was started in 2017. He uploads videos related to study material for UPSC, lectures on different topics, and exam preparation strategies videos on his channel. As of 2021, the channel has around 6 million subscribers.
- In his spare time, he has a habit of writing a personal diary. He also enjoys reading new books.
- Vikas is fond of animals and has a pet dog.
- The subsects of his interest are Psychology, Philosophy, Social Issues, Cinema Studies, and Political Science.