Some Lesser Known Facts About Kiran Kumar
- Does Kiran Kumar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kiran Kumar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He is the son of veteran actor Jeevan and brother of actor Bhushan Jeevan.
- He is a Mumbai-based Indian actor. He has worked on many Hindi, Rajasthani and Gujarati films. He has been cast as hero in many of the Gujarati movies.
- He is a Kashmiri by birth and has ties with the royal family by virtue of being the grandson of the Vazir-e-Vazarat of Gilgit.
- He is a follower of Sai Baba and has a production house named after him: Sainama Visions.
- He saw his career suffering with the release of movies like Jungle Mein Mangal, however, despite this slump he started to work in Gujarati movies where he quickly attained the title “The Bachhan of Gujarati Cinema.
- Rakesh Roshan’s Khudgarz got him back to Hindi cinema, in which negative roles in films like Tezaab and Khuda Gawah won him accolades as an antihero.
- He is a member of CINTAA (Cine and TV Artists Association) and its core committee. He assisted the organization of the Star CINTAA, superstars ka jalwa, an event that brought the entire Hindi film and television industry together to perform and raise funds for CINTAA.