|Real Name||Kirti Vyas|
|Profession||An Account Executive at BBlunt|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year, 1990|
|Date of Death||16 March 2018|
|Place of Death||Near Grant Road station, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Age (at the time of death)||28 Years|
|Educational Qualification(s)||Chartered Accountant (CA)
|Address||Bharat Nagar, Grant Road, South Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kirti Vyas
- In March 2016, she went missing; after leaving for her office in the morning.
- Kirti was allegedly murdered by her colleagues named Siddhesh Tamhankar (28-year old) and Khushi Sahjwani (42-year old).
- The salon BBlunt, where Kirti was working as a Finance Manager, belongs to Farhan Akhtar’s ex-wife Adhuna Akhtar.
- Kirti’s colleagues, Siddhesh Tamhankar and Khushi Sahjwani, were working as an account executive and academy manager, respectively.
- According to police reports, Siddhesh Tamhankar and Khushi Sahjwani planned to kill Kirti, as she had served a notice to Siddhesh Tamhankar, asking him to show improvement in his work and gave him a deadline of 16 March 2018, the day she was killed.
- According to sources, Siddhesh Tamhankar and Khushi Sahjwani were in a relationship.
- According to police, Kirti left home in the morning, and when she didn’t turn up home by the midnight, her family lodged a missing person’s complaint at DB Marg police station in Lamington Road on 17 March 2018.
- In the CCTV footage of 16 March 2018, Kirti was seen sitting in the front seat of Khushi Sahjwani’s SUV (Ford Ecosport), while passing Navjivan society (near Grant Road station), around 9.18 am in Sahjwani‘s car.
- Around 9.25 am, she wasn’t seen on the front seat when the SUV passed Saat Rasta.
- The police suspected that the accused, Siddhesh Tamhankar and Khushi Sahjwani, strangled her, pulled her on to the rear seat and pushed her into the car’s boot.
- From there, the two went to Sahjwani’s society, parked the SUV, and left for work.
- After leaving office in the evening, they took the car and drove it to Wadala, where they allegedly dumped Kirti’s body in a drain.
- During the police investigation, the two accused actively participated and showed their help to the police. Khushi Sahjwani also started a campaign on her social media accounts for searching the missing Kirti Vyas.
- When police suspected their hands behind Vyas’s killing, initially, they denied their involvement in the murder. However, after the police interrogation, the accused admitted their involvement in Kirti’s murder and explained the detailed timeline of the crime to the police.
- The accused said that in the morning of 16 March 2018, they picked Kirti Vyas from her home in the South Mumbai, around 8:30 in the morning.
- On the way, they tried to convince Kirti to take back the notice, which she had served to Siddhesh Tamhankar, and when she refused to do so, they strangulated her with the help of a handkerchief.
- The accused reportedly confessed they had dumped Kirti’s body in a drain near the Imax theatre at Wadala in Mumbai.
- In the police investigation, the blood stains from the boot of Sahjwani’s car matched with Kirti’s parents.