|Full name||Kishor Kumar Das Facebook- Kishor Das|
|Nickname||Shyam Kishor Das- Facebook|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, Dancer, Former IT Engineer|
|Famous for||His roles in the Assamese TV serials Bidhata (2019), Bandhun (2020), and Nedekha Fagun (2021)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Last Film||Dada Tumi Dusto Bor (2021)|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Best Photogenic Award at Fashion Wizard Mega Model Hunt (2016)
• Best Photogenic Award at Mr & Miss Kolong Nagaon (2015)
• Candidate Young Achievement Award (2019)
• Asianet Icon Award for Most Popular Actor (2020-2021)
|Date of Birth||23 November 1991 (Saturday)|
|Birthplace||Mirza, Kamrup Rural, Assam|
|Date of Death||2 July 2022|
|Place of Death||Apollo Hospital in Chennai|
|Age (at the time of death)||30 Years|
|Death Cause||Cancer The Tribune
Note: Apparently, he contracted COVID-19 in 2022 due to which his condition worsened and he died.
|Hometown||Mirza, Kamrup Rural, Assam|
|College/University||Dakshin Kamrup College (DKC), Mirza|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Engineering (Computer Hardware and Networking) (2015) from Dakshin Kamrup College (DKC), Mirza Facebook- Kishor Das|
|Tattoo(s)||• On his Left Ankle: A Pirate Compass
• On his Right Wrist: A geometric tattoo
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||According to his Facebook profile, he was in a relationship with someone. Facebook- Kishor Das|
|Parents||Father- Deben Das
Mother- Nalini Bala Das
|Siblings||Brother- Dipankar Das
Sister- Name Not Known
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Quote||Never Change your originality for the sake of others because in this world no one can play your role better than you.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kishor Das
- Kishor Das was an Indian model, actor, model, dancer, and former IT engineer, who worked in the Assamese entertainment industry.
- He grew up in a middle-class family in Mirza, Kamrup Rural, Assam.
- On 2 November 2013, Kishor began his career as an IT Engineer with Prag News. He worked there for around two years.
- In 2015, he joined Assam Talks as an IT engineer.
- Thereafter, he worked as an IT engineer at Ajanta Pharma, Palasbari.
- In 2015, he started his modelling career by participating in fashion shows and model hunts.
- He had walked the ramps at various fashion shows and model hunts like Mr & Miss Kolong Nagaon 2015, Fashion Wizard Mega Model Hunt 2016 (second runner-up), and Mr & Miss Dakshin Kamrup Fashion Show 2016.
- He also walked the ramp at Eastern Style Week 2016 as a show stopper.
- He had featured in many popular Assamese TV serials like Bidhata (2019), Bandhun (2020), and Nedekha Fagun (2021). The shows aired on Guwahati-based regional channels.
- He was featured in the Assamese film Ruff & Tuff in 2016.
- In 2021, he appeared in the Assamese film Dada Tumi Dusto Bor. The film is a romantic comedy directed by Samir Buragohain.
- He had also acted in various short films.
- He had also participated in many reality TV shows like Dance India Dance and India’s Got Talent.
- das had appeared in the music videos of around 300 Assamese songs like Kolijate Rakhisu by Gargi Das, Mon Jure Tumi Jurale by Daiizee Das, and Mon Gole Saba by Kasturi Sharan.
- He was also featured in the music video of the Assamese song Turut Turut; the video went on to become one of the most viewed videos in Assam in 2017.
- Das promoted brands like Power Gummies and Gardenia Soaps on his Instagram account. He had also collaborated with Imperial Blue India, an alcohol brand, and had posted various videos for them on his Instagram account.
- On 5 December 2013, he created a YouTube channel named Kishor Das Raw Video. He used to upload his reels and promo videos on the channel. His channel has around 31k subscribers on it as of 2022.
- He enjoyed listening to music and travelling in his spare time.
- He was good at four languages- English, Hindi, Assamese, and Sanskrit.
- He was an avid animal lover and had a pet dog.
- Kishor owned a Hyundai i10 Grand and a Royal Enfield.
- Das had both his ears pierced.
- A fitness enthusiast, Das never missed a day at the gym.
- He had deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- On 2 July 2022, Kishor Das passed away at age of 30 at Apollo Hospital in Chennai. He was suffering from cancer (stage 4) for around a year and has been undergoing treatment at the Health City Hospital, Chennai, since March 2021. According to some media reports, he had also contracted COVID-19 due to which his health condition deteriorated and he died. His last rites were performed in Chennai on 2 July. After his untimely death, many popular film, television, and political personalities mourned his death. Assamese actress Meghranjani Medhi shared a picture of Das on his Instagram account with the caption that read,
Gone too soon brother.”
In her post, she also mentioned that Kishor was an excellent actor from their fraternity, who fought till his last breath. She further wrote that Kishor would be one of the brightest stars in the sky and that the Assam entertainment industry would miss him. Atul Bora, a politician from Assam, also took to Twitter to mourn Kishor’s death. He tweeted,
Deeply saddened by the untimely passing away of popular actor Kishor Das. I visited him while he was undergoing treatment in Guwahati. Never thought that he would leave us so soon. I pray to God for peace of his soul and extend my condolences to the bereaved family and friends.”
A few weeks before his death, Kishor took to Instagram to share a picture of himself from the hospital. Through the post, he updated his fans about his health. He wrote,
It is my 4th cycle of chemotherapy. You’d think it gets easier but unfortunately, it doesn’t. During this days, I have suffer from many side effects including Fatigue, nausea, dizziness, bodye weakness, vomiting etc. I can’t even take over other medicine without asking my doctor. You know, reality is nothing is the same since the stage 4 colon cancer diagnosis and especially during chemotherapy.”