|Real Name||Kratika Sengar Vedant|
|Famous Role||Rani Lakshmibai in TV serial 'Jhansi Ki Rani' (2010-2011)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Date of Birth||3 July 1986|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Methodist High School, Kanpur|
|University||Amity University, Noida|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Mass Communication|
|Debut||Film: My Father Godfather (2014)
TV: Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2007-2008)
|Hobbies||Swimming, Shopping, Travelling, Reading Books|
|Awards||2007- Star Parivaar Favorite Naati Award for the role of Prerna Omi Gill in TV serial 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay.'
2010- Zee Rishtey Favourite Beti Award and Madhavrao Scindia Leadership Best Television Actress Award for the role of Rani Lakshmibai in TV serial 'Jhansi Ki Rani.'
2011- BIG Television Veer Character Female Award for the role of Rani Lakshmibai in TV serial 'Jhansi Ki Rani.'
2012- Women Achievers Aaadhi Abadi Award for the role of Rani Lakshmibai in TV serial 'Jhansi Ki Rani.'
5th Boroplus Gold Awards for Best Celebrity Jodi along with Gurmeet Choudhary & Best Actress (Popular), Zee Rishtey Popular Face (Female) Award, and BIG Star Entertainment Award for the Most Entertaining Television Actor – Female for the role of Aarti Yash Scindia in TV serial 'Punar Vivah.'
2016- Zee Gold Best Refresh Jodi Award and Indian Television Academy Best Actress-Drama (Jury) Award for the role of Tanu in the TV serial 'Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki.'
2017- Colors Golden Petal Best Jodi Award along with Sharad Malhotra, Kalakar Award for Best Actress, and Garv Indian Television Awards for Best Onscreen Jodi (Critics) along with Sharad Malhotra, Best Actress (Popular) for the role of Tanu in the TV serial 'Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki.'
2018- Garv Indian Television Awards for Best Onscreen Jodi (Critics) along with Sharad Malhotra, Best Personality (Critics), and Best Actress (Popular) for the role of Tanu in the TV serial 'Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki.'
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rajeev Sen (Rumour, Brother of Sushmita Sen)
|Marriage Date||3 September 2014|
|Husband/Spouse||Nikitin Dheer (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Vedant Sengar
Mother- Kalpana Sengar Vedant
|Siblings||Brother- Anuraag Sengar Vedant (Younger)
|Favourite Food(s)||Homemade Dal & Rice, Risotto, Chocolates|
|Favourite Cuisine(s)||Indian, Italian|
|Favourite Drink||Mosambi Juice|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Ranbir Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan, Boman Irani|
|Favourite Actress(es)||Priyanka Chopra, Sriti Jha|
|Favourite Film||Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (2012)|
|Favourite Makeup Brand||Maybelline|
|Favourite Destination||United Kingdom|
|Favourite Book||The Secret by Rhonda Byrne|
- Does Kratika Sengar smoke?: No
- Does Kratika Sengar drink alcohol?: No
- Kratika Sengar hails from a middle-class family background.
- She never liked her college life when she was in Delhi for three years as she missed her family a lot and didn’t felt safe in the city as well.
- She started her acting career in 2007 with the Ekta Kapoor‘s famous TV serial ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’, in which she played the role of Sanchi Nakul Virani.
- Before joining the entertainment industry, Kratika used to work in an advertising agency in Mumbai and for the Hungama TV channel.
- She received around 8 to 9 offers for TV serials when she was working in the TV serial ‘Punar Vivaah’, but she declined all of them.
- Her father-in-law is “Pankaj Dheer” who is popularly known for playing the role of Karna in mythological TV serial ‘Mahabharata’ of the late 1980s.
- In 2008, Kratika participated in the reality show ‘Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket.’
- Yuvika Chaudhary of ‘Bigg Boss Season 9’ fame was initially finalised to play the lead opposite “Sharad Malhotra” in Colors famous TV serial ‘Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki’, but it later went to her.
- She doesn’t like doing multiple or many things at the same time.
- Kratika has a desire to participate in the reality show ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi’ but her parents and husband do not allow him to do the adventure shows because she has a major slipped disc problem and she even met with an accident during the shoot of TV serial ‘Jhansi Ki Rani’ and her midriff was broken.
- She doesn’t like doing much make-up and prefers using only kajal.