Age: 38 Years
Height: 5' 4"
Husband: Prince Narula
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: India's Best Cinestars Ki Khoj (2004)
Film (Bollywood): Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani (2000)
Film (Kannada): Maleyali Jotheyali (2009)
Film (Punjabi): Daddy Cool Munde Fool (2013)
Music Video: Wonderland (2016)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Best Couple Award at the 2018 Dadasaheb Phalke Award (shared with Prince Narula)
|Date of Birth||2 August 1983|
|Age (as of 2021)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Baraut, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Baraut, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Lakshya Public School Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hobbies||Reading, Dancing, Travelling, Singing|
|Controversy||In May 2021, she shared a video on social media in which she used a casteist slur. Following this, she was heavily trolled on social media and '#ArrestYuvikaChaudhary' began trending on Twitter. Hindustan Times In the video, Yuvika used the slur "Bhangi" for her looks while making a video of her husband, Prince Narula, who was undergoing a haircut. After facing a huge backlash, she took to Instagram to apologise. In her Instagram post, she wrote, "Hi guys I didn’t kw the meaning about that word wt I used in my last vlog I didn’t mean to hurt anyone and I can never do that to hurt someone I apologise to each n every one I hope you understand love you all.” Later, she was charged under the SC/ST Act. In October 2021, the Punjab and Haryana High Court granted her interim bail. NDTV|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Vipul Roy (Actor)
• Prince Narula (Actor, Bodybuilder, Model)
|Marriage Date||12 October 2018|
|Husband/Spouse||Prince Narula (Actor, Bodybuilder, Model)
|Parents||Father- Ram Naresh (a Teacher)
Mother- Rajnish Singh (Homemaker)
Brother- Akash Chaudhary (Actor)
|Food||Rajma Chawal, Burger, Chocolate|
|Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Actresses||Madhuri Dixit, Anushka Sharma|
|Film||The Pursuit of Happyness|
|Book||Love Story by Erich Segal|
|Holiday Destination||Jammu and Kashmir|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yuvika Chaudhary
- Does Yuvika Chaudhary smoke?: No
- Does Yuvika Chaudhary drink alcohol?: No
- She was approached for the role of Simran in the blockbuster film, “Lage Raho Munna Bhai (2006).” Later, Dia Mirza was chosen for the same.
- In 2007, she appeared as a supporting actress in the super-hit film, “Om Shanti Om” along with Deepika Padukone, Shah Rukh Khan, Arjun Rampal, and others.
- In 2011, she got her first lead actress role in the film, “Naughty @ 40” opposite Govinda.
- Her first Punjabi film, “Daddy Cool Munde Fool (2013)” was a big hit of her career.
- She was offered to participate in a dance competition show “Jhalak Dikhlaa Ja,” but she refused the offer, due to her busy schedule.
- In 2015, she has been a part of the famous reality show, “Bigg Boss Season 9.” This is the show, where she met Prince Narula for the first time.
- She has a fear of crossing the roads and cockroaches.
- Apart from being an actress, a few people probably know that she is also a good singer.
- In 2019, Yuvika, along with her husband, Prince Narula, won the dance reality show “Nach Baliye 9.”