Marital Status: Married
Age: 58 Years
|Other name||K. Krithivasan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Date of Birth||Year, 1965|
|Age (as of 2023)||58 Years|
|Birthplace||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu|
|Hometown||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu|
|School||E. R. Higher Secondary School, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu (1975-1981)|
|College/University||• Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu (1981-1985)
• Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (1986-1987)
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
• Master’s degree in Industrial and Management Engineering
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name not known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About K. Krithivasan
- K Krithivasan is an Indian businessman who served Tata Consultancy Services for more than 30 years. He will be taking over as the CEO and MD of TCS in the financial year 2024.
- He has more than 30 years of expertise in the field of technology.
- He took a course in the Sanskrit language.
- In 1989, he joined Tata Consultancy Services. During his tenure at TCS, he worked as the executive vice president of Tata Consultancy Services and held several positions in various departments including delivery, customer relationship management, and sales.
- He served clients with the governance of IT programs, value creation that went beyond cost reduction, expediting the change management cycle, and digital transformation
- Before he was appointed as the CEO of Tata Consultancy Services, he served as the president and global head of the Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) Business Group.
- Before relocating to Chennai, he spent some time in Los Angeles where he began his career with TCS in Delhi. With his new role as CEO Designate, he will now relocate to Mumbai.
- Mr. Krithivasan would take charge as TCS’s new MD and CEO from 15 September 2023. Prior to his appointment, Rajesh Gopinathan served in this position for six years.
- Krithivasan is a member of the Board of Directors of TCS Iberoamerica, TCS Ireland, and the supervisory board of TCS Technology Solutions AG.
- Krithivasan would become one of the oldest CEOs to lead an ITES organization once he accepts the position of MD & CEO at TCS. The Times of India
- In an interview, he was questioned about which would present him with greater challenges: becoming the CEO of TCS or relocating to Mumbai. On hearing this, Krithivasan chuckled and said,
Moving to Mumbai because Leaving Chennai is a tough decision.”