|Full name||Jayanti Ramesh Chauhan Bisleri|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Eye Colour||Lavender Gray|
|Date of Birth||1985, year|
|Age (as of 2022)||37 Years|
|College/University||• Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) in Los Angeles, United States
• Istituto Marangoni Milano
• London College of Fashion in London, United Kingdom
• School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), the University of London in London, United Kingdom
|Educational Qualification||• Studied product development at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) in Los Angeles, United States
• Studied Fashion Styling at the Istituto Marangoni Milano
• Studied Fashion Styling and Photography from London College of Fashion
• Studied Arabic at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), the University of London in London, United Kingdom Bisleri
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Twitter - Jayanti Chauhan|
|Tattoo(s)||• On her left hand: She has a tattoo on her left hand.
• On her left forearm: She has a tattoo on her left forearm.
• On her left ankle: Letter ‘M,’ which stands for Michael, and the letter ‘J,’ which stands for Jackson
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Ramesh J. Chauhan (chairman of Bisleri International)
Mother- Zainab Chauhan (director of Bisleri International)
|Siblings||She does not have any sibling.|
|Other Relative(s)||• Paternal Grandfather- Jayantilal Chauhan (founder of Parle Bisleri)
• Paternal Uncle- Prakash Jayantilal Chauhan (founder of Parle Agro)
• Cousin- Schauna Chauhan (CEO of Parle Agro)
• Cousin- Alisha Chauhan (director of Parle Agro)
• Cousin- Nadia Chauhan (CMO and JMD of Parle Agro)
|Food||South Indian Economic Times|
|Fashion Brand(s)||Chloé, Reiss Twitter - Jayanti Chauhan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jayanti Chauhan
- Jayanti Chauhan is the vice chairperson of Bisleri International Private Limited.
- She spent the majority of her childhood in Delhi, Mumbai, and New York City.
- She is the only daughter of Ramesh Chauhan, the chairman and MD of Bisleri International Pvt Ltd.
- At the age of 24, she joined Bisleri and began to work at the Delhi office of Bisleri under the guidance of her father. She was involved in renovating the factory. She restructured the HR, Sales, and Marketing departments of the company.
- In 2008, she was appointed as the director of Bisleri International.
- In 2010, she parted ways with the company and went back to London to study to pursue Masters in Arabic.
- Ramesh J. Chauhan, her father, is the chairperson of Bisleri International, which is one of the most popular brands of bottled water; however, in an interview, she revealed that her father let her fail on purpose in a few of her school exams, she said,
- She shares a special bond with her father. She taught her how to ride a bicycle and how to swim. In an interview, she revealed that her father does not go out of India much because he is vegetarian. One time he visited her when she was studying in London, he taught her how to cook dal. Tennis, Hollywood classics made in the 1950 and 1960s, especially, films starring Audrey Hepburn, and South Indian & fried food are some of their common interests. Economic Times
- In an interview, when she was asked about what kind of relationship she had with her father while growing up, she said,
One thing I appreciate about my dad is he always spoke to me as an adult, even when I was five years old. A lot of Indian parents may call someone like me ‘spoilt;’ my dad just says, ‘She has brains. She’s not afraid to vocalise what she’s thinking.’ If I tell him something that doesn’t make sense, he will tell me, ‘Sorry, your argument doesn’t make any sense. Come back to me with a more intelligent one.’ So he’s always pushing me to do more and be more.” Economic Times
- She is a travel enthusiast. In 2010, she took a break from work and went on a world tour; she travelled to many countries during her tour including Costa Rica, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, and France.
- In 2011, she rejoined the Bisleri and began working at the Mumbai office. She works on the development of new products and is involved in managing the operations for Bisleri Mineral Water, Vedica Natural Mineral Water from the Himalayas (the Luxury Segment), Fizzy Fruit Drinks and Bisleri Hand Purifier. Since, she is interested in digital marketing, she manages marketing, branding, advertising, and communication development at Bisleri. Bisleri
- In 2013, she was listed among India Today’s 25 most influential women in India. She was also featured on the cover of India Today magazine. India Today
- In an interview, she shared that when she joined the company, she did not know how to handle teammates that were older than her, she said,
You have got to show them examples of what other companies are doing. For instance, my dad’s generation is not the social media generation, so I have to show them what the competition is up to.” Economic Times
- She has an interest in photography. Whenever she goes on a trip, she takes her camera along with her to click pictures of people and surroundings.
- In 2016, she did a photo shoot of models for the House of Kotwara, an international fashion house.
- In 2017, she photographed models for the spring collection by Renge India, a clothing brand.
- In a 2017 interview, when she was asked why people think that she was in two minds about joining the business, she said,
There are a lot of these rumours. The thing to understand about me is that I have a very corporate side, but I’m also this photographer who is very whimsical and likes her travels and her movies which are fantastical. My personality is exactly like in the iPhone game Monument Valley. But obviously, I’ve always been a director in the company.” Economic Times
- She is a fitness enthusiast and practises aerial exercises regularly using hoops.
— Jayanti Chauhan (@MsJayChauhan) January 1, 2017
- In November 2022, Jayanti hit the headlines when she refused to run her father’s Rs. 7,000 crore firm, Bisleri International. In an interview, her father, Ramesh Chauhan, revealed that he was looking for a buyer for his packaged water company as his daughter, Jayanti, was not interested in handling the business. NDTV In 2022, Ramesh J. Chauhan made his decision to sell the company to Tata Consumer Products. In an interview, he revealed why he chose to sell the company to Tata Group and said,
Tata Group will nurture and take care of it even better, although selling Bisleri was still a painful decision. I like the Tata culture of values and integrity and hence made up my mind despite the aggression shown by other interested buyers. It was not just the value I am getting for it, I was more anxious to find a home that would look after it as I did. This is a business I have built with passion and it is now run by equally passionate employees.” Economic Times
- She consumes alcohol occasionally.
— Jayanti Chauhan (@MsJayChauhan) July 21, 2013