|Real Name||Kriti Sanon|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Date of Birth||27 July 1990|
|Age (as in 2017)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|School||Delhi Public School, R K Puram, Delhi|
|College||Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunication|
|Debut||Film: Heropanti (2014, Bollywood)
1: Nenokkadine (2014, Telugu)
|Family||Father- Rahul Sanon (Chatered Accountant)
Mother- Geeta Sanon (Professor at Delhi University)
Sister- Nupur Sanon (Younger)
|Hobbies||Meditation, cooking, watching cricket|
|Favourite Food||Chocolates, cheese cakes, custards, moong dal ka halwa|
|Favourite Actors||Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Julia Roberts|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: Hum Aapke Hain Koun
Hollywood: Pretty Woman
|Favourite Songs||"Hanging by a Moment" by Lifehouse, "Suraj Hua Madham" from the film Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, "Zara Zara" from the film Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||Davidoff's Coolwater|
|Favourite Fashion Designers||Ritu Beri, Suneet Varma, Niki Mahajan|
|Favourite Destinations||Dubai, Goa|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Gaurav Arora (Model & Actor, rumour)
Sushant Singh Rajput (Actor)
|Car Collection||BMW 3 Series
|Salary||INR 1-2 crore/film|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kriti Sanon
- Does Kriti Sanon smoke?: No
- Does Kriti Sanon drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Kriti’s interest in modelling sparked after a photo of her was clicked by her sister Nupur, after which her classmates suggested her to try her luck in modelling.
- During her studies, she participated in a contest on a website after her sister clicked her photos and sent them. Luckily she won the contest and got a free portfolio by Dabboo Ratnani and also got a 1-year contract with a reputed modelling agency.
- She started doing ramp walks professionally in 2009, alongside her graduation. She also did modelling for the biggest brands in the India, including Amul Ice Cream, Cadbury, Closeup, Honda Brio, Himalaya Oil Balancing Face Wash Gel, Vivel, India Life Insurance, Samsung Hero, Kaya Skin Clinic, Reliance Trends, and so on.
- After her engineering, she got two job offers through placements, but she denied those job offers and moved to Mumbai.
- She was the first choice for Akshay Kumar‘s Singh is Bling (2015) but later she refused to work in the film as she got the offer of another film Farzi opposite Shahid Kapoor, though the film shelved.
- She got few minor injuries while shooting for her film Heropanti (2014).
- She is a trained kathak dancer.
- Her teenage crush was Hrithik Roshan.
- Her favourite accessory is an ear cuff.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)