|Real Name||Sushant Singh Rajput
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||21 January 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||St. Karen’s High School, Patna
Kulachi Hansraj Model School, Delhi
|College||Delhi Technological University (DTU), New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||12th standard (Mechanical Engineering course dropout)|
|Debut||Film Debut: Kai Po Che (2013)
TV Debut: Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil (2008)
|Family||Father- K. K. Singh (Retired Govt. Officer)
Mother- Not Known (died in 2002)
Sister- 4 elder sisters
Mitu Singh (State Level Cricketer), Shweta Singh Kirti and 2 more elder sisters
|Address||Flat on Hill Road, Bandra, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Dancing and playing video games|
|Controversies||• Once, his Ex-girlfriend Ankita Lokhande slapped him publicly at a party as he was drunk and was dancing with girls around him.
• In 2015, it was rumoured that he and Ankita Lokhande have been secretly married, but later it proved to be just a rumour.
|Favourite Food||Rajmah Chawal, Aloo Parathas, Puran Poli, Pasta, Lassi|
|Favourite Actor||Ryan Gosling, Keanu Reeves, Shah Rukh Khan, Daniel Day Lewis|
|Favourite Actress||Isha Sherwani|
|Favourite Director||Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Raj Kumar Hirani|
|Favourite Destination||House of Ming at the Taj, Mainland China, Indigo, JW Mariott in Delhi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ankita Lokhande (Actress)
Kriti Sanon (Actress)
|Cars Collection||Maserati Quattroporte, Range Rover
|Bike Collection||BMW Bike
|Salary||5-6 crore/film (INR)
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Facts About Sushant Singh Rajput
- Does Sushant Singh Rajput smoke?: Yes
- Does Sushant Singh Rajput drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sushant, was born to the Rajput family in Bihar, hailed in New Delhi, and is originally from Chandigarh.
- He was more close to his mother than his father, and after the death of his mother in 2002, he was completely shattered, after which his family moved from Patna to New Delhi.
- He was a bright student and initially wanted to be an engineer, and even secured rank #7 at the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) in 2003.
- He was the National Olympiad Winner in Physics, and cleared more than 11 national engineering exams.
- Suddenly, he developed interest in dancing after watching a show by choreographer Shiamak Daver’s dance troupe. His family was against his decision but he refused to obey them and joined Shiamak Daver’s dance group.
- Shiamak, was very impressed with his dedication and talent, and gave him a chance to perform in the 2006 Commonwealth games and Filmfare Awards.
- After dance, he joined theatre classes by Barry John, to improve his acting skills.
- He worked as an assistant director to Mohit Suri in Raaz 2, and side by side he continued participating in theatre.
- After doing a play for an NGO, he was offered the role of Preet in TV serial Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, which became popular and provided him the famous role of Manav in Zee TV’s serial Pavitra Rishta.
- In 2010, he was the runner-up in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4.
- He was offered roles by one of his favourite directors Sanjay Leela Bhansali in Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram Leela and Bajirao Mastani, but he wasn’t able to do it because of his hectic schedule.
- Shahid Kapoor was the first choice for the film Shuddh Desi Romance, but due to some reasons it went to him.
- He is addicted to black coffee and cigarettes.
- He hates going to gym as he finds it boring, instead he prefers practicing ballet.
- His dream car is Bugatti Veyron.
- He is a loyal customer of famous Italian luxury fashion brand Ermenegildo Zegna.
- One of his elder sisters was a state-level cricket player.
- When he came to Mumbai, he had 3 dreams: First, to work in a Yash Raj film, second, to do a Pepsi ad commercial and third, to be on the cover of Filmfare magazine, and he achieved all of them.
- His popular biopic film MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, was made on a budget of 80 crore (INR), and it was rumoured that MS Dhoni was given 40 crore (INR) for telling his life story for the film.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)