|Real Name||Kulbhushan Sudhir Jadhav|
|Code Name||Hussain Mubarak Patel|
|Date of Birth||16 April 1970|
|Age (as in 2016)||46 Years|
|Birth Place||Sangli, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||INA pass-out|
|Commissioned||Joined Indian Navy in 1991|
|Family||Father- Sudhir Jadhav (Retired Assistant Commissioner in Mumbai Police)
Mother- Avanti Jadhav
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Hiranandani Gardens, Mumbai|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Does Kulbhushan Jadhav smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kulbhushan Jadhav drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Jadhav is a former Indian Naval Officer who worked in intelligence operations in 2003 and established a small business in Chabahar, Iran.
- He joined the Indian National Defence Academy in 1987.
- He was assigned to engineering branch in Indian Navy in 1991, and he served until December 2001.
- On 3 March 2016, he was allegedly arrested in Mashkel, Balochistan for being a Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW) agent and for fuelling the Baloch separatist movement and attempting to sabotage the $46-billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor. He was awarded death sentence by the Pakistani Military court on 10 April 2017.
- On 29 March 2016, the Pakistani government released an alleged ‘confessional’ video of Kulbhushan Jadhav, where he confessed that he is a serving navy officer and an operative of the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), India’s external intelligence agency. The Indian ministry of external affairs in reply rubbished the purported ‘confession’ and said that the video “clearly indicates tutoring.”
- He was due for retirement by 2022 as a commissioned officer in Indian Navy.
- His uncle, Subhash Jadhav, was in charge of the Bandra police station in 2002 when the hit-and-run case was registered against Salman Khan.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡