Age: 27 Years
Caste: Scheduled Caste (SC)
Education: BA (Political Science)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Date of Birth||9 November 1993|
|Age (as of 2020)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Convent of Jesus and Mary, New Delhi|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in Political Science|
|Family||Father- Jaswant Dabi (General Manager of BSNL)
Mother- Himani Dabi (Former Indian Engineering Services (IES) officer)
Sister- Ria Dabi (Younger)
|Religion||Hinduism (Some of her family members follow Buddhism)|
|Caste||Scheduled Caste (SC - Kamble)|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Painting
|Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Vin Diesel, Akshay Kumar, Aamir Khan|
|Actresses||Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor|
|Film(s)||Bollywood: Andaz Apna Apna, 3 Idiots, Break Ke Baad, 2 States, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Hollywood: Titanic, P.S. I Love You, Slumdog Millionaire, What Happens In Vegas, Mission: Impossible
|TV Show(s)||Indian: Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, Khatron Ke Khiladi
American: How I Met Your Mother, Friends, The Big Bang Theory
|Book(s)||The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer, Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, Confessions of a Dying Mind: The Blind Faith Of Atheism by Haulianlal Guite|
|Destination(s)||Netherlands, France, Italy|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Athar Aamir Khan (IAS Officer)|
|Husband/Spouse||Athar Aamir Khan (m. 2018-present)
|Marriage Date(s)||20 March 2018 (Court marriage)
7 April 2018 (Religious marriage rituals)
|Marriage Place||Jaipur, Rajasthan (Court marriage)
Pahalgam Club, Pahalgam, Kashmir (Religious marriage rituals)
|Salary (as of 2018)||Rs. 56100/month + other allowances (Junior IAS Officer)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tina Dabi
- Does Tina Dabi smoke?: No
- Tina was born in Bhopal, but her family shifted to Delhi when she was in the 7th standard.
- Both her parents had cracked UPSC Indian Engineering Services – IES Exam before.
- After completing her schooling, she initially wanted to do B.Com, but she took admission in B. A. Political Science, and in the very 1st year she had started to prepare for UPSC Civil Services Examination.
- She is a born genius as she secured 100% in Political Science and History in her 12th standard ICSE board exams, and was the ‘Student of the Year’ from Lady Shri Ram College.
- For her IAS preparation, she used to study for 9-12 hours and followed a fixed time plan for each and every subject.
- She has a deep interest in the Constitution of India and Indian politics from her school days. Her interest got reflected in her 1st-year result where she was among the toppers at the Delhi University in Political Science discipline.
- She is a prolific debater since her school days and was the Vice Speaker of the Youth Parliament in 2012.
- In 2012, she was the Vice Speaker of Youth Parliament, 2012 where her performance was simply scintillating.
- In 2016, at the age of just 22, she cracked the IAS exam (UPSC 2015) in her very first attempt and secured 1063 marks out of 2025 (52.49%).
- She is the first-ever Scheduled Caste (SC) woman to secure the 1st rank in the IAS exam.
- Tina and Aamir first met in 2015 at the IAS felicitation ceremony at the DoPT office in Delhi and fell in love during their IAS training at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy for Administration in Mussoorie.
- While undergoing their training at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy for Administration, they took a trip to Netherlands, Paris, and Rome.
- She had opted for the Haryana cadre as her 1st preference as she wanted to work for women’s empowerment. But, the 2 vacancies in the Haryana cadre were already allocated to the Scheduled Tribe (ST) category, after which she got the Rajasthan cadre which was her second preference.
- She considers her mother as her role model, who sacrificed her job for her career.
- She has a dream to become a Cabinet Secretary to the Government of India.
- On 29 June 2018, she won the prestigious President’s Gold Medal for her two-year training program at the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie.
- After two years of their marriage, Tina Dabi and Athar Aamir Khan filed for divorce proceedings in a Jaipur family court in November 2020. Earlier, their marriage made headlines when Tina Dabi had removed her surname “Khan” on social media, and Athar Aamir unfollowed her on Instagram around the same time. Business Today