|Full Name||Kulbhushan Kharbanda|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||21 October 1944|
|Age (as in 2017)||72 Years|
|Birth Place||Hassanabdal, Attock District, Punjab, British India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|College||Kirori Mal College, Delhi University|
|Debut||Film: Nishant (1974)
|Address||No. 501, Silver Cascade, Bandra West, Mumbai|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Maheshwari Devi Kharbanda|
|Marriage Date||Not known|
Daughter- Shruti Kharbanda
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kulbhushan Kharbanda
- Does Kulbhushan Kharbanda smoke?: Not known
- Does Kulbhushan Kharbanda drink alcohol?: Yes
- Since after the partition, Kulbhushan Kharbanda’s family moved from Pakistan to India, so his early schooling was from Jodhpur, Dehradun, Aligarh & Delhi.
- While he was studying at Kirori Mal College, Delhi University, Amitabh Bachan was also a student at the same University.
- During his college, Kulbhushan Kharbanda along with his friends created a theatre group named as ‘Abhiyan’. Later he joined a bilingual theatre group ‘Yantrik’. He was the first paid artist of the latter theatre group.
- After working in ‘Yantrik’, he moved to Kolkata in 1972. There he continued stage with ‘Padatik’ (theatre group) along with a job as a trainee and sales executive in a gas factory, from where he was kicked out for doing a controversial play called ‘Sakharam Binder’.
- In 2011 he fell from a horse and was severely injured. After a few days, Vinay Sharma (play writer and director) offered him the play ‘Atmakatha’, but due to his injuries, Kulbhushan had to refuse the offer. However, Vinay Sharma was insistent on having him in the play, so he waited for him to recover.
- Kulbhushan left the theatre as he had got busy with films. In 2013 ‘Atmakatha’ became his comeback on the stage after 17 years.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)