Age: 27 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Famous Role||‘Purab Khanna’ in “Kumkum Bhagya”|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: The Serial (Channel V- 2014)|
|Date of Birth||10 November 1992 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||27 Years|
|School||Modern School, Delhi|
|College/University||Delhi University, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B.A in Computer Programming|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Swimming, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Charu Mehra (Rumoured)
• Mrunal Thakur (Rumoured)
|Parents||Father- Name not known (Lawyer)
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||Sister- Tanvi Bajaj|
|Favourite Food||Chicken Tandoori, Butter Chicken|
|Favourite Cuisines||Chinese, Indian, Italian|
|Favourite Colours||Black, White|
|Favourite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Actresses||Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite Film||Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani|
|Favourite TV Series||Breaking Bad, Made in Heaven, Sacred Games, Mirzapur|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjit Taneja
- Does Arjit Taneja smoke?: No
- Does Arjit Taneja drink alcohol?: No
- Arjit Taneja was born into a family of lawyers, his grandfather, father, and uncles are all into the same profession.
- After completing his schooling, Taneja joined the Elite Model Management India Pvt. Ltd. and worked there as a model.
- In 2012, he shifted to Mumbai to make a career in acting.
- He made his TV Debut with The Serial (2012), alongside Karan Kundra aired on Channel V.
- In 2014, Arjit gained huge popularity by portraying the role of ‘Purab Khanna,’ parallel lead, in Zee TV’s “Kumkum Bhagya.”
- He has also appeared on the talk show “Juzz Baatt” as a guest along with Sana Saeed, Adnan Khan and Karan Jotwani.
- In 2019, Taneja played the role of a Muslim boy ‘Azaan’ in Colors TV’s “Bahu Begum.”
- He is a fitness enthusiast and goes to the gym on a regular basis.
- He is very fond of non-vegetarian food, especially chicken tandoori.
- He is an avid animal lover.
- He is a very short-tempered person and wears a white-pearl ring in his little finger to control his anger.