|Profession(s)||Actress, Voiceover Artist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 157 cm
in meters- 1.57 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 2”
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Lost in Space (1998) as Penny Robinson
Television Series: All My Children (1992) as Bianca Montgomery
Telefilm: A Little Piece of Heaven (1991) as Princess aka "Hazel"
|Awards, Honors, Achievements||• Won YoungStar Award (1997) in the category of Best Performance by a Young Actress in a Drama Television Series for Party of Five (1994–2000)
• Won YoungStar Award (1998) in the category of Best Performance by a Young Actress in a Drama Television Series for Party of Five (1994–2000)
• Won Young Artist Award (1999) in the category of Leading Young Actress for the television series Party of Five (1994–2000)
• Won MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Duo (2005), along with Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried, for the film Mean Girls (2004)
• Won Best Supporting Actress Award (2017) at Independent Filmmakers Showcase IFS Film Festival for the film The Lost Tree (2017)
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1982 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||38 Years|
|Ethnicity||Lacey Chabert's father belongs to the French Cajun ethnic group, and he hails from Louisiana. Vibe Chat|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||December 22, 2013|
|Husband/Spouse||David Nehdar (Businessman)|
|Children||Daughter- Julia Mimi Bella Nehdar
|Parents||Father- Tony Chabert (Worked for an offshore oil company)
Mother- Julie Chabert
|Siblings||Brother- T.J. Chabert
Sisters- Crissy Chabert Taylor, Wendy Chabert
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lacey Chabert
- Lacey Chabert is a celebrated American actress who rose to prominence when she starred in the Hallmark channel’s telefilms All of My Heart: Inn Love (2017), Love, Romance & Chocolate (2019), Christmas Waltz (2020), etc. She is also known for appearing in the feature films Not Another Teen Movie (2001), and Mean Girls (2004), and the television series Party of Five (1994–2000).
- Since childhood, she was passionate about acting and began her career as a child actress in 1991 after being cast in television commercials of Triaminic Cough Syrup and Zest soap. While sharing her childhood memories in an interview, she said,
First thing in the morning, Mom would open the back door and we’d dash out, making forts, dreaming up shows, racing through the sprinklers, bouncing on the trampoline. I would put on plays and musicals with my two older sisters and younger brother. We’d invite our grandparents, hand out programs, even serve snacks.”
- She starred in the telefilm A Little Piece of Heaven (1991) in which she played the role of Princess, aka ‘Hazal.’ Thereafter, she secured herself the role of Cosette in the Broadway musical ‘Les Misérables’ for two years.
- From 1994–2000, she played one of the protagonists, Claudia Salinger, in the Golden Globe Award-winning television series ‘Party of Five.’ The storyline of the show revolves around the lives of children of the Salinger family who struggle to build a life after being orphaned.
- In 1997, she started working as a voiceover artist when she gave her voice for the character of ‘Merla’ in the animated film ‘Journey Beneath the Sea.’
- After making her feature film debut with Lost in Space (1998) in which she played the role of Penny Robinson, she gained recognition for playing the role of Amanda Becker, one of the popular girls at school and the love interest of Mitch Briggs, in the film Not Another Teen Movie (2001).
- In 2004, she gave a breakthrough performance in the film Mean Girls (2004) in which she played the role of Gretchen Wieners, a rich, spoiled, and popular girl at North Shore High School who loves to gossip.
- Other films in which she starred include Dirty Deeds (2005), Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (2009), and Slightly Single in L.A. (2013).
- Lacey Chabert privately got married to her longtime boyfriend, David Nehdar on December 22, 2013. She revealed her marital status through a tweet in 2014, which read,
I’m starting off 2014 as a Mrs! Over the holidays, my best friend and love of my life we became husband & wife! #soblessed #love.”
- She gained immense appreciation for starring in Hallmark’s film series All of My Heart (2015-2018) as ‘Jenny Fintley,’ a young woman who unexpectedly inherits a house in Bucks County and learns she must share it with a career-obsessed Wall Street trader, Brian Howell. At first, Jenny and Brian do not feel any attraction, but eventually, they develop feelings for each other.
- In 2018, she played the role of ‘Kira Slater’ in the film Love on Safari. In the film, Kira inherits a wildlife reserve in South Africa after her uncle’s death. Her life changes drastically after she pays a visit and discovers the reserve is in financial jeopardy.
- In 2019, she appeared as ‘Emma Colvin’ in the film ‘Love, Romance and Chocolate,’ which premiered on the Hallmark Channel as a part of the Valentine’s Day countdown. In the film, Emma Colvin, who works as an accountant, has the adventure of a lifetime when she takes a solo trip to Belgium after her breakup. On the trip, she falls in love with Luc Simon, a chocolatier who is in the midst of a competition to create the most romantic chocolate in Belgium.
- Thereafter, she appeared in various Hallmark telefilms like Moonlight in Vermont (2017), Pride, Prejudice, and Mistletoe (2018), and Christmas Waltz (2020).
- As a voiceover artist, she has lent her voice to several popular films like The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride (1998), and Scooby-Doo! Mecha Mutt Menace (2013), and television series like The Wild Thornberrys (1998), and Family Guy (1999).