|Nickname(s)||Kukri, Cookie and Mulla Larissa's YouTube Account|
|Profession(s)||YouTuber and a lifestyle, travel, fashion & beauty influencer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-36|
|Hair Colour||Black (Dyed Brown & Blonde)|
|Date of Birth||19 December 1992 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Holy Cross Convent High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||L.S. Raheja School of Art and Visual Communication, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• She attended Holy Cross Convent High School, Mumbai for her school education. • Later, She received a degree in General Graphic designing and Visual Communications from L.S. Raheja School of Art and Visual Communication, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Larissa's LinkedIn Account|
|Hobbies||Painting, Travelling, and Shopping|
|Tattoo(s)||She engraved 'Ohana' on the inner side of her left forearm.
She has also inked There is Hope, Should Oceans Rise and Mountains Fall and He Will Never Fail signs on the left side of her upper waist.
She tattooed a Palm Tree on her right hand ring finger.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Siddarth Kerkar (Artist)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Lucy D’Sa
|Siblings||Brother- Ryan D’Sa
Sister-in-Law- Lauretta Lobo
|Food||Eating eggs & tea|
|Singers||Sia, Adele, Criss Issak|
|Colours||Orange & Red|
|Holiday Destinations||London, Thailand & Bali|
|Coolest spots to take a photo||The Tower Bridge, Winter Wonderland during Winters, the London Tube, St. Paul’s Cathedral|
|Best place to have a coffee||Pret for the local style, Peggy Porchen for the luxe traveller|
|Best place to grab a drink||Mercato Metropolitano|
|Museum or art gallery||Tate Modern, White cube gallery|
|Activity||Axe throwing at Vauxhall|
|Car Collection||• White Jaguar XF 2. OD
Some Lesser Known Facts About Larissa D’Sa
- Does Larissa drinks alcohol?: Yes
- Larissa D’Sa is an Indian social media influencer and YouTuber who is known for her popular videos and blogs in lifestyle, travel, fashion & beauty. She is also a GoPro advocate and Creator. Approximately 600 thousand people follow her on Instagram, and she has millions of viewers of her YouTube content. On YouTube, she presents beauty tips, lifestyle and travel videos.
- In 2014, she created an e-commerce page on Facebook named “We Love Custom-made” and started selling her self made DIY things online such as mobile covers and handmade bags. She also sold her homemade customised articles.
- During the same time, she also worked with a Multi-channel network (MCN); however, she quit the job in 2015. She started working as a YouTuber soon after leaving the job. “WHAT’S IN MY FAT BAG ? was her first video and thereafter, six more videos were posted by her.
- During the same time, she also worked as a tattoo artist and as a senior graphic designer at MissMalini Publishing Private Limited.
- On YouTube and Instagram, she posts her beauty and travelling videos regularly. Some of her popular videos on YouTube are “PERIOD STRUGGLES EVERY INDIAN GIRL CAN RELATE TO”, “QUICK 1 MIN HAIR BUN”, “HOW TO: HIGH PONYTAIL IN 1 MINUTE! NO TEASING, NO SPRAY!”, “DIY: EASY FRIENDSHIP DAY GIFT IDEAS.” On YouTube, 534 thousand subscribers follow her and on Facebook, 518 thousand.
- According to Larissa, while uploading videos on YouTube, she was sometimes blamed for copying and stealing other’s content and that is the most annoying thing to her. In a conversation with TellMeNothing magazine, she explained the challenges that she faced on YouTube. She stated,
I see some things then I combine those things making my own stuff. Obviously not like an entire replica but there is someone somewhere who has those same ideas already on YouTube. And then people start accusing you of stealing someone’s ideas or something. Doesn’t really happen with me all the time but once or twice it has happened. Its very annoying because you come up with something and people blame you for copying and thats very bad.”
- Various beauty products are also promoted by Larissa on her social media account.
- Larissa is a travel influencer.
- An online art & stationery store named Feliz Land is also owned by Larissa.
- As per Larissa, she adores cooking and shopping when not working. In an interview with TellMe Nothing Magazine, she revealed her favourite leisure time activities. She revealed,
When I’m not working that is something thats never happened. But most of the times I am not working…. I am shopping, Cooking, and I really love nature trails.”
- In 2020-2021, she is the recipient of the Cosmo Travel Influencer of the Year award.
- According to Larissa, when an article written by her got published in The Times of India newspaper, it was her best memorable moment of life. In an interview with a media journalist, she remembered,
The best memory is when there was quite a big article of mine printed on the 4th page of Times Of India. That was pretty huge for me. That is one important thing and then there were 2 or 3 more newspaper edits of mine.”
She further added her agreements with big brands,
Now as a blogger and YouTuber I am getting to work with really huge brands like Samsung and Colgate and other brands.”
- Larissa often posts pictures of her pet dogs and cats on her social media accounts.
- As a fashion, beauty, lifestyle and travel influencer, Larissa follows a strict daily routine in her life to make her day productive. While speaking to the Times of India, Larissa D’Sa explained,
I started posting photos in the first week of May, online. I am loving how my mind and body has been responding to it. And that’s why I wanted others to know about how important it is to wake up earlier than your usual 6am is helpful. My point is, when you wake up earlier than your usual time and sleep for an hour in the afternoon, your day is much more productive.”
She further added her workout routine,
By 5.30am I’m out on my walk and run. It helps being in Goa. I can actually see the break of dawn, mentally it’s very calming and gives you a different kind of a high. My mental and physical health has shot up. Since I started posting this on my story, many people started asking me. So I started putting up tips and benefits of it. And slowly people started joining in. And now I have an online 4am club on Dicord, where there are over 4000 people, in just a month.”
- Larissa is often featured by several renowned magazines such as Huffington Post, Luxebook and Vogue on their coverage.
- Larissa D’Sa was also seen sharing her success story on TEDx on 3 February 2021.
- As per Larissa, Varanasi, Scotland, Nagaland and Maldives are her favourite destinations for shooting and get photographed. In a conversation with HOLR magazine, she explained,
My trips to Varanasi and Scotland have been my favourites at the moment. Nagaland gave me a serious culture shock too. I also loved the Maldives for its blue horizons and underwater life. Would love to visit it every year.
- In a conversation with a media house, Larissa revealed that she read a lot of blogs before travelling to different places. She further narrated the planning she did while eating and travelling to get photographed. She expressed,
I read a lot of blogs before I travel. I make a list of the things I must visit and eat at. I’m not that big a foodie, but I make sure I taste the local foods. I do not miss my Indian food on my trips at all. As I said, I like to blend in the culture and food is a part of travel.”
She further added the experience she gained from travelling. She disclosed,
Everything is temporary: your problems, your worries, even happiness for that matter, and also the people. It sounds wrong, but I perceive it in the most positive way. It’s taught me that travel can give you the experience nothing else can.”